Outfits

Vic's POV

I pulled him towards me, staring in to his eyes, he was truly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. He went to say something but I put my finger over his lips. "Shh, there will be no speaking, the only sound will be our hearts beating." I know it sounded cheesy but I don't care, I'm finally making his body mine. I kissed him, this time with a bit of power, deepening the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, he moaned slightly, it just made me even more turned on. I started kissing his neck while I listened to his moans. He started taking off my clothes, and soon enough we were both naked and hard if I must say. For such a small guy, he is sure big in other places. I leant in and kissed him again, trailing my hand down his body towards his di.ck.

He smiled and let out a moan as I touched him ever so slightly. But there was no time for those small things, I needed to be inside him and to do the that things had to get little rough. I pinned his hands above his head with one hand,with my another hand, I rolled on a condom and some lube. I lined myself up, whispering in his ears "i love you" and I gently pushed myself into him.

When I was fully in, I stoped to let him adjust, he then nodded at me and I started to move slowly. It was obviously getting to him as much as it was getting to me and he soon began to moan "f-faster" so I did. He started to get loud and I was struggling not to moan myself and just to make everything better, I started rubbing him and soon enough, he was moaning my name. He'd found his release, not long after I cummed too. I pulled myself out and kissed his forehead.

"Woah.. That was.." "Amazing." I finished his sentence. He looked at me adoringly and kissed me deep. But then, I didn't kissed him back. My mind was wondering back to us earlier. He pulled back and looked a little hurt, but mostly concern. "Vic? Vic? You alright?" He asked. I snapped out of my daze and looked back to him. I smiled,"I've never been better, baby." He blushed. "Let's get some rest. I had planned something for this evening." He giggled, yes, my boyfriend just fu.cking giggled and let me tell you, it is the most cutest thing I've ever heard.

"Alright. I'm gonna go clean up first. You rest first." "Nope. I'd rather wait for you so we could cuddle." I pouted. He smiled and says okay before rushing into the bathroom. I smiled to myself, thinking how can I be so lucky.

Kellin's POV

I was still actived from our activities earlier, and I must say, he looks way damn cute when he pouted just now. I sighed and clean myself up and headed for Vic's room. I entered the room and was greeted by a sexy-mother-fu.cking-beast on the bed. He was already under the sheets and tapped the space next to him, silently telling me to lay down beside him. 

Once I was completely laying with the sheets covering my body, I felt Vic's arms slide around my waist and pulled me closer to him as he breathe in my hair. He snuggled even closer and I wrapped my fingers around his as I smiled before shutting my eyes to sleep till evening later.

----------

I felt my side empty after what felt like hours of sleeping due to the exhaustion. I turned over and saw that Vic's not even there. I sat up straight and began to search for him in the living room and the kitchen. He wasn't there. I was about to search for him at the backyard when I saw a note laying on the kitchen counter. I went over and starts to read,

'Kells,

I'm out for the plans I've made for you. I will be meeting you in the Starbucks Cafe with the outfit that I had layed out by the dresser in my room. You might not love the outfit that I had picked for ya but I promised you that you will love the plans I had tonight. 

Lots of loves, hugs & kisses;

Your Viccy ;) '

I laughed to myself as I read the ending. He's such and adorable guy. Now let me see.. Ah'hah. To the bedroom's dresser. Time to get ready.

------------------------------------------------

That's for today! And to top it all of that, I wanna dedicate those smuts writings to one of my awesomest bestfriend @Serenhayley123 . Thanks for the time, girl! :D And I know it's not much, but still, I've updated :) Till then amigos~

Follow

Vote

Comment

-BatmanBatmann