Get Your Big Fat Butt In

Kellin's POV

A few weeks after Vic had proposed to me, I have been planning the wedding events. The way the table cloth will silky, a vase of flowers in the middle of the table, we will be walking down the aisle, hand in hand, and stuff.

"KELLIN QUINN-FUENTES!" I heard Vic shouted. I flinched and shuffled away a little. Tears built up in my eyes, making my vision go blur. He noticed how I had reacted and he bagen to walk closer to me, hands reaching out. I was literally shitting in my pants right now, I’m still afraid of all the shoutings and yellings due to my dad. Speaking of which, he is behind the bars now. I’m glad.

“Baby.. I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Gosh Vic. What’s going into your mind.. Ugh. Fu.ck it.!” He said, pulling his hair. I scrambled over to him, putting my hands on his arms, silently removing his arms away from his hair.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry that I didn’t pay any attention to you. I’m so-“ He cut me off by placing his soft pink lips to mine. I kissed him back and he pulled away, resting our foreheads against each other.

“Don’t you dare to apologise when it’s not your fault. I don’t like it.” He said.

“Well, you see. That’s the problem. I just wanted to say sorry for saying sorry to people but others always told me to stop. And they get frustrated again, because I said sorry. Again.” I said, giggled.

“There’s the smile that I wanna see. I love you Kells.”

I blushed, “I love you too Vic.”

He chuckled when he saw my cheek went reddish-red.

“I can’t believe you could still blush whenever I complimented you, babe. Even after months we’ve been together. I love you so much it hurts.”

I felt my body go weak. Not because of his words, but I feel like my body is giving up on me anytime soon. My vision became blurry and the room starts spinning. I whispered an ‘I love you too’ before I pass out in his arms.

Vic’s POV

I panicked when I saw my baby passed out in my arms. I whipped out my phone and dialed the ambulance. I was rocking him back and forth, him on my laps while my arms are around his waist. I’ve been pecking butterfly kisses all over his face for the past minutes, my grip around his waist began to tighten when I saw the door being opened.

“Are you, by any chance, Mr. Victor Fuentes?” One of the paramedics asked. I nodded.

“Alright Sir, we need you to loosen your grip around your  fiancé so that we could put him up on the stretcher.” I didn’t do as what I was told. I picked my baby like a bridal style and put him on the stretcher, by myself. I heard them sighed as in like, a frustrated sigh.

What? I couldn’t allow them to touch my baby when he’s like this. Once I’ve put him down, I turned around and look at them. I was shocked to see them standing there.

“MY FU.CKING BOYFRIEND IS ON THE STRETCHER, FAINTED AND YOU GUYS ARE STANDING THERE AS IF YOU GUYS OWN THE MOTHERFU.CKING HOUSE?! IT’S MINE AND MY FIANCE’S HOUSE, TO BE IN FACT! SO GET YOUR BIG FAT BUTT IN THE AMBULANCE VAN AND DRIVE US THERE NOW!” I shouted.

They scrambled as fast as they could to get their things packed. We arrived the hospital soon and let me tell you, I’ve been whispering soft things to him, holding his hands tight, running my thumbs around his knuckles. I sighed, and let the doctors do their job. I waited in the waiting area.

After a few hours, I saw the doctor came out. His name is Carlile, if I’m not wrong.

“Mr. Kellin Quinn-Bostw-” I cut him off by standing up, making my way to him.