Finally The End

*2 weeks later*

Vic's POV
Today is the day.. We've made it through. We went for our last prom in high school, we also graduated high school last month, we went for some wedding plannings and stuffs like that. Right now, I'm in my room, waiting to go to our wedding venue.

Mike has been talking things about how him and Tony got together since years ago and how I haven't found someone yet till Kellin came. I ignored him though and rewind all our memories since the first day we met.

I've recited my vows and so does Kellin last night. We did it separately, mot listening to what we have to say. Kellin has been giggling and acting cute and to be honest, I find so cute.

"Vic, come on. Don't want your little kellybear to wait long." Mike laughed, walking out of my room. I followed him too since he was my ride.

-------------------

We arrived at mine's and Kellin's wedding venue. It was breathtaking. We're getting married by the beach. It has always been Kellin's dream to get married here, so why not make his dream come true?

I walked down the aisle with Mike and waited for Kellin halfway on the aisle. After a few minutes, everyone started to stand up and cheered. I turned around and surely enough, Kellin started walking down the aisle with Tony.

I gasped in awe because he is beautiful as ever. He blushed furiously and once he was beside me, we linked our arms together. We continue to walk down the aisle till we reached the front.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together to join Vic Fuentes and his man, Kellin Quinn, today. Let them now speak, or else hereafter forever hold their peace. Vic, you may say your vows." Says the priest.

"Kellin, you have no idea how happy I am since the day we met. Till now, I couldn't stop smiling because of you. You're my light through the darkness, you're my oxygen for me to breathe, you're my everything.

Remember when we first met and it wasn't the very most unlikely sweet sight. I started to chase you till I found you, that was when I knew you were the one. I didn't know what love is till I met you.

We became friends at first,but not long then, I asked you to be my boyfriend. You said yes and you started to ask things like 'why did I chose you and not anyone else'. Well the answer is, I love you. No one else will ever replace your special spot in my life, neither my heart baby. I love you." I said, holding his hands.

He started to tear up a little but gather himself back together. The priest turn to Kellin and told him to say his vows.

"Vic, you have no idea how much this means to me. I've loved you since we met. Yes, I know, it wasn't a pretty sight to see me running away from you. And I've forgiven you for that.

We started talking and that's when I learn your features. The way your hair would fall into places, the way you walk, the way you smile and make funny faces just to make me laugh, the way your eyes would twinkle in the night time. How I wish I could tell you that I love you so goddamn much every single day.

But I don't want to be that annoying guy so I'll say it often, but not too often. I want you to know that whatever you do, I'll always love you for who you are. Because you're you, baby.

And I want to thank you for everything that you've done for me, making my dreams come true by placing our wedding by the beach, helping my family situation backgrounds and stuffs. And with that, I wanna say that I love you too."

It's my turn to tear up. He just giggled and wipes off my tears. "You may kiss the groom." Says the priest. And with those words, we end the day with a kiss.

----------------
Whats'up you guys?! I know it's been a month or so since I last updated. Well, here it is. Thank you all for those who read this book and waited patiently. I'm really thankful for everyone and when I say everyone, I meant, every single one of you who reads this book. Thank you so much. I love you guys. And thanks for the 1.2k!! :'D