Nine

“𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?”

Nadya's Point Of View

It was a sunny afternoon I was sitting in my swivel chair in my office checking all the emails from my clients. Being a singer and an actress doesn't stop me from my dream being a chef also. Some of my clients are my former colleagues and they want my restaurant to organize the caterings for their birthday parties, wedding receptions and etc.

Since I was hungry lumabas na muna ako ng aking opisina at bumaba papunta sa kusina at kumuha ng left over baked mac sa ref at ininit ito. Since I was bored at gusto ko munang magpahinga I went to the pool side and inilubog ang aking mga paa sa pool and ate my baked mac.

I was shocked nung biglaang may tumabi sa akin at sinandal ang kanyang ulo sa aking balikat. Rinig na rinig ko yung mabilis na tibok ng aking puso na hindi ko man lang maipahiwatig kung ano ang aking nararamdaman.

"I know you hate me as of now because I don't care about your feelings for me but now I should take the risk. Falling for you was my choice and loving you is a promise that I should never broke. Nadya, you've been a star for me eversince then. When my mother told me that i'm the one who will be your bodyguard I was so happy." he said and looked at me. "Now, you'll ask me what does love really means to me. Love means taking risks in confessing someone that you love her/him. Chances maybe a little bit tough but surely or maybe you'll get what you want kaysa naman you'll lose the chance of confessing then you will regret it in the end." dagdag pa niya.

"Diba you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, I don't have. I lied because I don't want to be hurt again, ayaw kong maiwan ulit dahil lang sa wala akong maipagmalaki." he answered.

"So that means?" I asked again.

"Can I court you?" he asked and his question made me smile.

"Yes, you can." I answered and hugged him.

...

Nathan Fabian

11:11pm

Nadya Durham:
11:11 - To have a beautiful family with you.

Nathan Fabian:
I'll fulfill that promise as soon
as you're officially mine. As of
now just enjoy me courting you.

Nadya Durham:
Hindi ka pa matutulog?

Nathan Fabian:
How can I sleep if you're still
talking to me? Ayaw naman
kitang matulugan habang nag-
uusal tayo.

Nadya Durham:
Sleep now my love and we will enjoy
the rest of the day tomorrow.

Nathan Fabian:
I love you.

Nadya Durham:
I love you more.

Seen 11:15pm

...

I'm here in the Asd - Bcn studio para sa taping ko for my production number sa Its Singtime. My "manliligaw" is nasa dressing kasama ang aking glam team since he insisted na gusto niyang sumama and still it's his responsibility na bantayan ako.

After my taping binilisan ko nalang ang aking paglalakad papunta sa dressing room to catch up what's happeneing baka kung ano na naman ginagawa nila.

Pagpasok ko my glam team and Nathan is eating jollibee.

"Maamsh, libre ng jowaerz mo." sabi ni Kitty amg stylist ko.

"Kayo kayo lang kakain?" I asked.

"Mahal, nandun pagkain mo sa lamesa oh." Nathan answered and that made me blush. Calling me "mahal" is one of the  most beautiful things that happened into my life palibhasa that's my favorite endearment.

"Sana all may jowa, sana all mahal." kanta kanta naman ni Patricia and aking hairstylist.

"Choice ko naman piliin araw-araw and Ma'am Nadya niyo tsama deserve na deserve naman siyang mahalin." Nathan said at agad silang tumahimik pati ako hindi ko alam sasabihin ko.

...

I'm in my office and i'm overly stressed dahil sa dami ng ginagawa ko ngayon until my ray of sunshine entered my office.

"Mahal, I brought strawberry cake and milk for you since that's your favorite." he said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Kina-career pagiging manliligaw Nathan Fabian ah." pang aasar ko sa kanya.

"Araw araw, ikaw lamang ang aking pipiliin." he said and left the office.

I've realize love means choosing the person over and over again despite of her flaws and imperfections. Things won't always be great but trust me love finds a way to fix it  you got to have patience to find true love. Your partner may give you things that can't make your relationship work but despite of that one of you will still go and try to fix it.