Seventeen

“This will always be the most
awaited part of every love story
that begins.”

Nadya's Point Of View

On this day this is the time that two hearts will be together as one and they will grow together and will raise a beautiful family in the near future. On this day i've realize that once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

"Are you ready, Love?" my mom asked me.

"Ma, I know that this is the right time for me to get married and I know this love will never fall apart. We've been together for 6 years and this time this will be the most awaited day of our live story." I answered.

"Wear this as a sign of how much I love you." she said and handed me a beautiful necklace with a sun and moon pendant.

"Ma, thank you." I answered and planted a kiss on her forehead.

...

Nathan's Point Of View

After namin mag-ayos ay pumunta na kaagad kami sa simbahan to prepare and wait for the bride will come. Alam ko naman sa sarili ko that she will be the most beautiful bride na makikita ko and she and herself is for my eyes only. I was nervous and i'm getting emotional because sino ba namang groom ang hindi iiyak pag nakita mo na ang mapapangasawa mo na lumalakad sa pasilyo ng simbahan.

Ilang oras ay binuksan na nila ang pintuan at bumungad sa akin ang pinaka magandang babae sa paningin ko.

While my soon to be wife walks down the aisle I felt I had butterflies in my stomach it was like the first time when she became mine. Hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na hindi umiyak kasi ito na ang oras kung saan magsisimula na ang aming istorya. Kasama niya ang kanyang nanay at tatay sa paglakad.

Nang makarating na sila kung saan ako they handed me Nadya. Nagmano ako sa kanila.

"Please take care of Nadya you know already what will happen to you if you will hurt her paalala lang. " Don Juanico said and left with her wife Madam V.

Nasa harap ng altar na talaga tayo Mahal, ito na ito na ang araw nating dalawa.

"We have gathered around to witness the holy matrimony of Nadya and Nathan." the priest said.

"Nathan, do you take Nadya as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked me.

"Yes, I do." I answered.

"Nadya, do you take Nathan as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked Nadya.

" Yes, I do. " she answered.

...

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒐𝒘𝒔
A/N: Vows are made originally by the author not plagiarized nor copy paste.

"Let me be the one to tell you my vow first." she said.

"Love, I vow to love you until forever. Things were not so easy for the both of us since you're just my bodyguard that my mother hired for me before. Never have I ever expected that the friendship we have will end up like this facing you and giving you my sacred vow. Love, ito na ang simula ng pagbubuo ng bagong istorya ng ating buhay malay natin bukas makalawa may baby na kaagad tayo dahil sabi mo pa nga wild ako." she said at natawa naman ang mga tao sa loob ng simbahan. "Natawa kayo kasi totoo naman witness si Nathan sa lahat. Love, sorry also for being so insensitive na hindi ko man lang napansin that you were already jealous because I gave more of my attention to my boy bestfriends rather than you. Now, i'm standing here infront of you to promise that no matter what will happen our love will never fall apart and no one will fall out of love. Pangako magmula ngayon hanggang magpakailanpaman ikaw lamang ang lalaking aking mamahalin pang habambuhay." she said as she ended her vow.

"It's my turn to tell you my vow my love." I answered and smiled at her.

"I vow to love you as you love me, through the hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith. Love, you've always taught me to be stronger kasi hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon you can fake your feelings sa isang tao. I didn't expect that our friendship before will end up like this nakakaiyak lang. I still remember the day nung pinagalitan mo ako because it was my first day of work then I was late that time because I still can't believe that i'm the bodyguard of the Asia's Songbird. I don't know how to describe my love for you but I would love you to know that no matter what will happened the promise i've told you will forever be a promise at tutuparin ko iyon. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. I love you so much Mahal in sickness and in health, in richer or for poorer, till death do us part." I said. I saw her trying to wipe away her tears so I get my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped away her tears.

"Love, ngiti ka. You're beautiful." sabi ko and that made her smile.

...

𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
A/N: Messages are made originally by the author not plagiarized nor copy paste.

"Wear this ring as a sign my love and faitfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you." I said as isinuot sa kaniya ang singsing.

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart. I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. And this is a sign that I will always choose you to be my husband always and forevermore. " she answered and placed the ring on my finger.

...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Nathan, you may now kiss the bride." the priest said.

I removed Nadya's veil and gave her a kiss on the lips soft yet passionate.