Thank You

Dearest Astros,

First of all, I would like to thank the Almighty God for giving me the strength and knowledge to finish revising this story. Lord, You never cease to amaze me, and I am grateful because during the times when I was exhausted and on the verge of giving up, You always gave me a reason to persevere in the passion that I truly love. Thank You also for guiding me through this journey. Again, all the glory goes back to You, Lord!

Now, to my amazing Astros, thank you. Thank you so much for not leaving me throughout this journey. I’ve faced many trials in my life, and I didn’t expect that upon my return, you would still be here. Thank you for always inspiring me to do my best. I know that you all understand I’m not a perfect writer, yet you still stayed by my side. I love you all so much, more than words can express.

I wrote this story when I was in Grade 7 or 8, so they’re kind of "jeje," or should I say, they seem like they were written by a "jejemon" haha. I apologize for that.

Don't worry, the plot and the intense moments will remain in my stories because I’m the kind of author who doesn’t like happy endings.

Also, "Stone Cold" and other stories will also be revised.

I think that’s all for now. Please be safe, everyone, and wear your masks. Your health is more important.

God bless.

- Miss Autophile

P.S.: I've changed the title of the story because I wanted to. I'm sorry for any confusion; this is still "I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard" despite the new title.