Twenty - Three

“You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear. ”

Third Person Point Of View

While the Fabian family was heading their way home all of them was shot by someone who's wearing a black hoodie ans black shoes well all of he's wearing were color black. As soon as that the ambulance came and their header their way through the hospital all of them was in the emergency room and Nadya's parents were waiting outside to know what happened.

Nagkakagulo na yung mga reporters sa labas at pilit nilang makakuha ng interview from Nadya's parents but they refused because they needed to focus on their daughter baka mapano pa. Nadya and Nathan survived but the Elias their son didn't.

While their were in their hospital room Nadya was just staring at the ceiling and hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala of what happened. She didn't know yet that Elias was already gone, perhaps their son is dead on arrival. Nung nasa wisyo na siya the first thing she ask was "Where is Elias? Where is my son?" the nurses didn't answer so she shouted that question unto them. The nurse that was in charged of her told that her son didn't survived and she suddenly burst into tears.

It was quite a short time. Pinahiram lang sa kanila si Elias and he's now an angel up there guarding his family.

...

Nadya's Point Of View

I'm here at Elias' room and nandito lang ako at ayaw ko lumabas para kumain o ano pang pwedeng gawin. Minsan gusto ko nalang manahimik, gusto ko nalang magpakabaliw sa kakaisip kung bakit nagkaganito. We were totally happy back then and then now what just happened with my family? I know no one should be blame by this but i'm sure those fvcking people who killed my son will rot in hell.

Kinuha ko yung mga gamit ni Elias at unti unti itong nilalagay sa isang box kasi ano pa bang silbi nito? the person who's wearing this is already gone; gone too fast yet will always remain in our hearts. He will always be my favorite and when he suddenly shows his smile i'm completely happy.

It's nearly 12am in the midnight and I still can't sleep and i'm still staring at all the toys i've bought for Elias because I know when he grows up he will surely loves trains, cars and planes since hilig din yun ng tatay niya.

He's the most precious jewel i've ever received yet now he's gone and i'm definitely heart-broken. I still ask myself na why Elias? pwede namang ako or those people who killed him. While I was crying and just staring at the ceiling biglang pumasok si Nathan and suddenly wrapped me with her arms and gave me soft kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

"Baba, he may be gone too fast but he did a great job because he fought for a fight. I'm always right here for you and let's give the honor to our brave little warrior." he said.

Niyakap ko lang siya ng sobrang higpit at umiyak lang ako habang niyayakap siya. I will always feel safe when i'm in the arms of my husband mananatiling pangako na kailanman ay paulit-ulit kong tutuparin ang pagmamahal ko sa kanya.