Epilogue

Nadya's Point Of View

It was 8am a taping for an interview and I know they will ask me the same question over and over again and i'd still answer it even it's kinda awkward and hard because i'm not really used to answering questions like this.

...

"We all do think na if you have trust in a relationship it will always be perfect pero no, there's no such thing as the word "perfect" in a relationship and there's nothing wrong with that. If you'll ask me if i'm happy, yes i'm very much happy siguro he's still not the one for me yet that's why I also choose to let go." I answered.

"I didn't expect that he will leave me 'cause at first I thought he will stay until I need someone out there to lift me up when i'm down. Pero, he's the one who broke me and I think that's also a part of our relationship it's his choice and not mine." dagdag ko pa.

"Pero, do you still love him?" the interviewer asked.

"No. I don't love him anymore. Why would I still love the person who's been the reason why my heart has been broken for so many times." I answered. I'm trying to stop my tears from falling because I don't want to show them how soft my heart is when it comes to this.

...

After the interview, umuwi na kaagad ako sa bahay agad akong sinalubong ng aking anak na si Eli. Yes, I have a daughter and her father is someone whom I know from the past if you think it's Drake. Yes, siya nga.

"Love, wala ka na bang gagawin after?" he asked.

"I don't have live interviews and stuffs love so possible na wala na akong gagawin mamaya." I answered. "Bakit, asawa ko?" dagdag ko pa.

"I'll take you somewhere." he said that made me confused.

"Saan?" I asked.

"You'll know later." he answered.

...

Drake take me to a beautiful place where he can burst his emotions upon something that hurted him. We're just at the back of his car habang humihiga at niyayakap niya ako. Isinandal ko ang aking ulo sa kanyang dibdib at sabay na tumingala din sa kalangitan upang makita ang mga tala na nagniningning.

"You seem like you really love stars hun." he said.

"Eversince I was a child I really love stars daddy even put glow in the dark stars on my bedroom before so I can sleep peacefully." I answered.

"Well, you're my star 'cause I can't shine without you. I'm the moon in the sky and the sky is not complete without the moon and stars that shines together." he said and smiled.

"Corny mo haha." I answered and laughed.

"Totoo naman." he said. "What if babalik siya mamahalin mo ba siya ulit?" out of nowhere niyang tanong.

"Why would I still love him if I already knew that I have you? Drake, ilang beses niya na akong sinaktan at iniwan yet you still assume na mahal ko pa rin siya?" I asked.

"No, it's just he's the one na nandiyan palagi para sa 'yo when you needed someone to love you unconditionally." he answered.

"Akala mo lang 'yon. Can you please stop talking about him? As long as I have you ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko pangako' yan." I said and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you." he answered

"I love you more."

...

Year 202x

Nadya's Point Of View

We're in a movie set right now with my husband Drake and supposed to be I have two leading men but unfortunately the other leading man cancelled the offer and right now we need to find a new one. The director excused herself for she needs to answer an important call coming from someone so we just stayed on the set and wait for her to comeback.

"Ma'am, are you still good? I mean — okay ka na po?" my hairstylist asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Ma'am, its been 9 years since the incident happen I/we want to know if you're already happy with your decision because we know that you're still in love with him despite of what he did to you." he answered.

"Shola, i've already moved on from him and also I already have my Drake and Eli in my life bakit ko pa hahanapin yung wala. I don't want to ruin anybody's happines just because I also experienced mine." I said and smiled.

"That's the spirit talaga ng isang Nadya Durham kaya proud na proud kami sa iyo Ma'am." he answered.

...

After an hour waiting for the Director bigla nalang siya dumating na may kasamang lalaki and all of us were shocked because it was the man that I loved before. It is Nathan.

"Direk, why?" Drake asked.

"He's one of the good actors here in our industry Drake is there a problem with it?" The director answered.

"That's Nadya's ex husband and that creature hurted Nadya for so many times tapos huwag mo naman sabihin sa akin Direk na siya ang papalit kay David? Oh c'mon for goodness sake i'll be the one to find another." Drake said as he bursted in anger.

Agad akong lumapit sa kanya upang patahanin siya kasi pag iyo nagalit ng todo iba na 'to magalit so I insisted that kakausapin ko muna si Nathan sa labas and be right back after.

I grabbed Nathan's hand at pumunta kami sa balcony at doon nag usap.

"Now, why are you here?" I asked him.

"Simply, I want to be yours again and I want to see you everyday because ako na ang official na papalit kay David as your leading man." He answered.

"Nathan, ilang beses ko na sinabi sa iyo that I have a daughter and Drake is my husband. I will never be yours anymore at hindi na kita babalikan pa muli umasa kang babalikan kita." I said.

"Hindi ba first love never dies?" He asked.

"Oo, first love never dies gusto mo patayin na kita para totoong dies?" I savagely answered. "I was used to be yours, Nathan pero anong ginawa mo sa akin after all the love I gave to you puro pananakit ang ginawa mo sa akin." dagdag ko pa.

"Pero, wala na ba talagang pag-asa?" he asked.

"This is the last time that i'm telling you all of the shts that I want you to hear from my mouth. I was used to be yours but you've hurted me so bad and now you'll come back like there's nothing happened?" I answered. "Nathan, stop saying all of those alam kong masaya ka na sa piling ng iba and please let go of me. Hindi na ikaw ang mahal ko naiintindihan mo ba ako? Hindi na ikaw ang mahal ko." dagdag ko pa.

"Nathan, kung ayaw mo akong iwan ako na mismo ang magsasabi sa 'yo. Palayain mo na ako at hayaan mo akong maging masaya sa piling ng ibang tao. We both deserved to be happy and this time let us set each other free."

"Maging masaya ka na sa piling ng iba ha? Huwag mo na akong mahalin ulit dahil masasaktan ka lang." Those were the last words I said before I left him.