lipgloss

I wrote this oneshots awhile ago on another acc I'm just too lazy to think of new ideas rn

━━━━━━━━

Eleven sat at her vanity table, her makeup spread out in front of her. Ever since her and Hopper had moved in with the Byers, Joyce had been like a mother to her.

She brought her shopping, bought her pretty dresses and skirts, painted her nails, styled her hair for her and the newest edition was makeup. Joyce was over the moon to have Eleven under her roof, she was like a daughter to her. Joyce had always secretly wanted a daughter and now that she had the closest thing to that, she wanted to do it right.

Eleven was growing older now, she was almost fifteen. She had noticed the girls at school looked different to her. Their lips were glossy and pinker, their cheeks rosy and soft. Wanting to fit right in and feel as normal as possible, she wanted to experiment with the unfamiliar thing called makeup.

Joyce was out with Will and Jonathan and Hopper was lulling on the couch. Eleven rested her chin on her hand in thought until her lips curled into a smile. She jumped out of her chair excitedly and grabbed her super-com that was laying on her bed.

"Mike?" She whispered into it gently, enjoying the static noise it gave.

He answered enthusiastically within a few seconds, "Hey El, you okay?"

"Can you come over?" She asked, laying back against her sheets and letting her feet dangle off the end of her bed.

"Is Hopper there?" He questioned nervously and El giggled.

Mike was definitely afraid of Hopper, even if he argued against it. He felt as if he had something against him and was always weary of the gigantic man who carried a gun. He watched the couple so carefully when they were together, often saying "no funny business" but glaring at Mike while he said it.  Hopper was very protective of El, as any caring father would be, but god he'd shoot mike straight in the head if he ever hurt El, which is the last thing Mike would ever do.

"Yes, but he's asleep." She giggled.

"Oh I don't know El, he doesn't like me all that much." He answered back.

"Please Mike I want to show you something." She begged, her lips pouting childishly.

Mike could never say no to Eleven. Especially when she begged. He could almost see her adorable pout and puppy dog eyes pleading him to do what she said. He knew she had won and he groaned.

"Okay fine, I'll be there soon."

She smiled triumphantly and threw her super-com back on the bed and stood up, the grin never leaving her face as she waited for her boyfriend to arrive.

━━━━━━━━

Eleven heard a soft tap on her window and she turned to see Mike on the other side. His hood was pulled up over his head and he was wearing sunglasses. She frowned in confusion as she walked over to the widow and opened it up.

"Mike, what the hell are you doing?" She giggled, the frosty air nipping at her nose.

"You said Hopper was home." He panted, his face completely serious to which El chuckled.