crazy for you

guys skskskksksks dmeljebd kehebdkdlej i am so happy right now so i am writing a oneshot based around this kiss

━━━━━━━━

El lay on her stomach across her bed, humming softly to the music that was playing gently in the background. Every now and then she'd reach across to her dresser to sip some cola, a drink she had grown very fond of. She loved the way it bubbled in her throat, the refreshing soda cooling her down from the summer heat.

She loved summer. It was definitely her favorite time of year. She loved eating ice cream, and splashing around in lovers lake with her friends, but most importantly, spending time with Mike.

School was finished for now and that meant she could see him everyday. The two were so attached, the party would often leave them be, having their own fun while Mike and El basked in each other's company. It was something they cherished more than anything — each other's time.

Not too long ago they thought they'd lost each other for good. It wasn't unusual that they'd want to spend every second they could together and the party respected that. Even if it annoyed them at times.

El rolled off her bed to turn down the music a little, the sun already beginning to set, creating a golden hue to glow through her window. She let out a content sigh and went to lay back down on her bed, her body tired from her day.

Her head perked up as she heard a soft knock on her window and she froze momentarily. Her tense shoulders relaxed then. She could make out a familiar mop of midnight hair and deep brown eyes peeping through the glass and she giggled quietly.

Trotting over towards her window she pulled it up and shook her head jokingly, "What are you doing here Mike."

He grinned sheepishly, shrugging while stuffing his hands into his pockets, "I missed you."

El chuckled adorably, "I saw you like an hour ago." She could admit that she had missed him too though.

"The longest hour of my life." He teased, and hoisted himself into her room, carefully hopping off the window ledge and onto her carpet.

El bit her lip, suppressing her smile and leading Mike over towards her bed. She took a seat, crossing her legs and patting for him to join her. He hesitated or a moment, wondering how Hopper would feel if he saw a teenage boy on his daughters bed. El could sense his concern.

"He's working an over night shift." She assured him and he frowned.

"I..I'm not scared of Hopper." He rambled, taking a seat eventually causing El to giggle.

"I never said you were."

They fell silent for a few moments but it was peaceful. The soft sound of 'first love' playing in the background, and the chirping of the birds outside as they flew to their nests for the night. Mike couldn't keep his eyes off El and she noticed, blushing lightly.

"What are you looking at?" She chuckled nervously, and Mike cleared his throat.

"Uh, just you're really really pretty." He said a little too quickly, smiling sweetly after.

"You're prettier." She complimented back and he snorted, finding it funny that she found him pretty. He was a boy after all.

"Nu uh, you're the prettiest." He argued back softly, poking her sides playfully. He stopped then and gazed at her in admiration. "You're beautiful."

She looked down, biting her lip and shook her head, "No I'm not."

Mike frowned, scooting forward a little and grabbing her hands in his. "Yes you are El, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. And I..I love you."

El gasped audibly, before closing her mouth quickly and looking up at Mike who was pressing his lips together, his eyes wide with embarrassment. But El squeezed his hands in assurance, a smile overtaking her features.

"I love you too."

She beamed at him and Mike grinned back, his eyes full of happiness and love. He felt El moving forward, her hands unclasping from his. He guided them to his shoulders, feeling them squeeze there tightly. Her lips collided with his softly and his hands went down to grip her arms, rubbing soothing circles into her exposed skin.

Their lips moved together slowly, their kiss lasting longer then any they'd shared before. Mike could smell her captivating scent — rose water and a hint of smoke, curtesy of Hopper. El let her hands play with the bottom of his hair, letting the soft strands slide through her fingers. 

They pulled away for air, but after another prolonged stare their lips met again. Mike pulled her closer and El let her hands slide down to his, twining then together. They were breathing heavily as the kiss continued, and El finally pulled away, resting her forehead against his. He smiled.

"That was.."

"Pretty good." She laughed breathily, and Mike nodded in agreement.

"Yeah pretty good."

El leaned forward once more to kiss his cheek quickly. His already flushed cheeks darkened further and he settled for a smile.

"Can we go to the arcade before it closes?" El suggested, already hopping up from her current position.

Mike just nodded, their fingers tangling together as El tugged on his arm as she quiet literally dragged him from her bedroom. He chuckled from behind, letting his girlfriend lead the way.

Moments like this, he felt complete and utter bliss.

━━━━━━━━

I started this yesterday and got tired so the ending is a little rushed since I just finished it off.

I also want to write an actual mileven or fillie fanfiction but I don't know if anyone would read it ahah.

Byeee x