37) FaceTime

My Love ❤️❤️❤️ is requesting to FaceTime you

Lili can't help the beaming smile that comes over her face as she answers the call, Tom's equally bright and smiling face filling her screen.

"Hey baby." She smiles, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hey, love. How're you this morning?" He asks.

Lili raises her cup as she yawns, "I'm just waking up. I've got the day off today from filming."

"That's good." Tom states, happy to speaking to his girl. Tessa let's out a happy bark and Lili smiles, "Aww, you're with my girl. I miss her so much!"

Tom laughs and flips the camera down to look at Tessa for a second. Lili beams and calls out, "Tessa baby!"

Tessa looks around wildly for Lili, but can't see her anywhere. Lili let's out a sad sigh, "Aww Tess, I miss you the most."

"Oh really?" Tom murmurs, flipping the camera back around to his face.

Lili smirks and shakes her head, "Maybe the second most."

Tom has been in London to spend some time with his family while also doing promotions for the film. They've been struggling to have some face to face time due to their conflicting schedules and time differences. But that was all about to change.

Lili frowns as she takes in the fact that he's inside of a building, people bustling around him as he walks along. She takes another sip of her coffee and asks, "Tom, where are you? It's the middle of the night over there."

"I'm just out and about to go see Harrison. So what are your plans today for your day off?" He asks, stepping into an elevator.

Lili sighs and leans back into the covers, "I don't know, probably just sit around the apartment today. As you know, I'd much rather have you here but we can't always get what we want."

"I'm sorry, love. I wish I was there with you, but I've got a few weeks left for promoting the movie and then I'll come and see you for your last week on set. And then we head back to New York to start filming for the avengers movie."

"I know, I just really miss you." Lili murmurs.

"I miss you too, love." He states and the elevator dings as he gets off.

He steps out into the hallway with a wildly beating heart and let's out sigh, "I got to go love, about to see Harrison. I'll talk to you later."