62) Interview

Interviewer: Hey Guys, welcome to a very special episode of 'Entertainment Weekly'

Interviewer: Hey Guys, welcome to a very special episode of 'Entertainment Weekly'. Today we are joined with the one and only Lili Reinhart. Lili, welcome!

Lili: Pleasure to be here. Thanks for having me.

Interviewer: The last time we sat down and talked together, things were very different.

Lili: (chuckling) It most certainly has. Riverdale hadn't begun filming, I hadn't even thought about joining The MCU and I was in a very different relationship.

Interviewer: And now look at you, did you think back then things would end up here?

Lili: (shaking her head) I never dreamt of my life coming to this. But I'm so grateful for the opportunity and relationships that have been formed because of this new journey.

Interviewer: You're now currently filming the first half of third season of Riverdale, can you tell us a little about what we can expect this season?

Lili: Craziness. Sheer Madness. You thought the Blackhood was bad, you aren't prepared for what is coming next to the town of Riverdale.

Interviewer: Really? That sounds ominous. Care to elaborate?

Lili: There's a few new threats to town, one we saw last season was the farm that Polly ran off to in early season. They come more into play this season, getting more involved with the Cooper family, and therefore Betty. But there's also a new threat that I can't really talk about but you guys will love it.

Interviewer: And what can we except for Betty and Jughead, or 'Bughead' as the fans have coined so lovingly.

Lili: Betty and Jughead are in a really good place right now. They love and support each other, which will be crucial this season. We're getting to see a bit more of season one Betty and Jughead, the more detective teen sleuths. There's a new mystery that has to be solved, and Betty and Jughead are at the front of that.

Interviewer: That's sounds really interesting.

Lili: It's been fun to film and work with, I'm very excited for Betty's story arc this season.

Interviewer: Alongside Riverdale, you've just premiered your third Marvel movie, this time in 'Avengers: Infinity War'. How does that feel?

Lili: Honestly, it feels like a dream.

Interviewer: What was it like to be surrounded by so many incredible actors?

Lili: It was insane, because you get to set and you're surrounded by these people who are really big names in the industry and do so much incredible work. I've been watching these people's movies since I was a kid and now I'm suddenly supposed to act along side them? I mean that's crazy. But it was an absolutely incredible experience and such a challenge as an actor. And I'm proud of how it all came together.

Interviewer: It was an incredible movie, I really enjoyed it.

Lili: I'm glad.

Interviewer: It was full of so many twists, the biggest one being Thanos' snap. What did you think when you saw that your character, along with so many others being reduced to dust?

Lili: It was a shock and I think all of us at the table looked around at each other dumbfounded. But it was amazing, because no one saw it coming and it sets up so well for the next movie.

Interviewer: I know I'm desperate like so many other fans to see what happened from here. Is there anything you can tell us?

Lili: Sorry, my lips are sealed.

Interviewer: Hmm, maybe we should talk to Tom.

Lili: (Laughter) Yeah, he's your best bet. Or Ruffalo.

Interviewer: Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak with us Lili.

Lili: It was a fun. Thanks so much for having me.