75) Interview

Hot Ones: Truth Or Dab

Tom: Hello everyone, my name is Tom Holland and I play Peter Parker in the Spider-Man series.

Lili: And I'm Lili Reinhart And I play Gwen Stacy in the Spider-Man series as well as Betty Cooper in Riverdale.

Tom: Today we'll trying our best not to burn our mouths off with some epic hot wings.

*Intro Music Plays*

Sean: Hey what's going on everyone. I'm Sean Evans and you're watching 'Truth or Dab', a Hot Ones special where we give our guests two simple options; tell the truth, or suffer the wrath of the 'Last Dab.' Today I am joined by two of the hottest superstars on the planet, Tom Holland and Lili Reinhart. Tom, Lili, welcome to the show.

Tom: Hello, Sean.

Lili: Thanks for having us.

Sean: How are you both feeling?

Tom: I am genuinely terrified for my life right now.

*Lili Laughs*

Sean: You don't do well with spice?

*Tom shakes his head*

Tom: Not at all. Pepper is too hot for me.

*Sean And Lili laugh*

Sean: Lili, how about you? Can you handle spice?

Lili: Yes, I absolutely love spicy food.

Tom: Yes, she does. Like when we go to Nandos, Lili goes the highest spice level on everything, while I suffer through the mildest level of spice.

Sean: Really? Well Lili, do you think you can handle the 'Last Dab'?

Lili: I mean, I think I'll be doing better than my better half over here.

Tom: I am actually going to die. Why did you talk me into this?

Lili: We got to give the fans what they want, love.

*Fans Scream In The Audience*

Sean: Okay, you both have been one of the most requested videos in the history of 'Hot Ones.'