31) Press Junkets

Interviewer: Hey guys, welcome back to 'the Rundown'

Interviewer: Hey guys, welcome back to 'the Rundown'. And today we are joined with none other than our Spider-Man Homecoming stars Tom Holland and Lili Reinhart!

Tom: Thanks so much for having us.

Lili: It's so good to be here

Interviewer: So I've watched the trailer around a hundred times now, and I am so excited for the movie to come out. Can you tell us anything about the movie?

Tom: Well, it's such a fun movie.

Lili: Yes, I had so much fun on set. It's got so many funny moments along with some real tugging of the heart strings.

Tom: Yeah, what Lili said. It has a great amount of comedy and a lot of heart. It's honest and raw, which I think really comes across in the story we tell.

Interviewer: That's awesome. So as we can see in the trailer, Peter has a crush on Laura Harrier's character Liz. But in the comics, we know that Peter also dates MJ and Gwen at different points in his life. Can you tell us if a love square is on the horizon?

Tom: (Chuckling) Poor Peter has a lot to deal with at this time with these three amazing girls. He has a different relationship with each one and each one really puts him in his strides. But I think he handles it well.

Interviewer: Lili, can you tell us how Gwen fits into all of this?

Lili: So Gwen is actually interning at Stark Industries under Mr Stark, as it showed in the trailer. And just like how Tony gave Peter his own suit, he has also given one to Gwen. So she's trying to navigate this new hero lifestyle along with trying to be a normal teenager. And I guess that's where she has this connection with him and they really bond over that.

Tom: Peter is excited that he has someone who he can talk too about his abilities and who understands how hard it is to wear the suit. And they develop this really special friendship that Peter wants to hold on too.

Interviewer: Speaking of friendships, what was it like on set? On your social media we can see the banter between you all.

Tom: Honestly, this film felt like it was summer vacation. We got to film in New York and Atlanta and while we weren't filming we just went on some pretty awesome adventures.

Lili: I couldn't have asked for better people to film this movie with. We all grew so close and became a family away from our families. And I'm just so grateful to have the opportunity to work such incredible people.

Tom: You know, sometimes you're lucky just to really bond with the people you work with and make these truly amazing connections that you wouldn't have made otherwise. And we all just had the time of our lives.

Interviewer: It sounds like you guys has the most amazing time.

Lili: We really did.

Interviewer: Well, that's all we have time for today. Thank you guys for joining us here at 'the Rundown'.

Tom: Thank you for having us.

Lili: Thanks so much.