~♥~ Chapter 18 : Needed Me ~♥~

"Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage."
                                        -Rihanna

Talia's POV:

I knocked the heavy brown door slightly. "Come in.", said a muffled voice from inside. I opened the door handle to reveal the Queen reading some documents.

She saw me and smiled. "Talia, sweetie! What can I do for you today?"

I smiled at her and sat in the chair in front of her. "Good evening, Clarisse. I had a thought yesterday."

She nodded at me, signalling me to continue. "Well, since my parents will be here in a day or so, I was thinking we could organize a small gathering of a few close acquaintances? It will be a great way for Amelia to experience a glimpse of royal life. What do you say?"

She thought for a minute, then smiled at me again. "I think that it's a wonderful idea. I will start the preparations."

"It can be the perfect way to announce  Amelia and Phillipe's wedding too.", I smile.

"Very Well! Tell the Governor to meet me please."

"Will do, Your Highness.", I say and get up.

This is going to be great. Step 1, check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia's POV:

"Sweetie, this is the right way.", Talia motions me to imitate her. I do as she says, but I stomp on her foot again, for the eight time this day.

"Sorry!", I say, again. She sighs and sits down on a nearby sofa. "It's been a week Amelia. When will you learn how to dance?"

My face falls. " What's the rush anyway?" She purses her lips. "I don't think you're supposed to know yet, but a party is being organized in your honor. I raise an eyebrow. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Had sex with Phil and got pregnant.", she replied under her breath. I pretended not to hear her. She got up and put her hands on her hips.

"Okay, I know what to do. You need a boy as a partner for the dance. Then you'll learn. Wait here." Without waiting for a reply, she strutted off to her room.

I shook my head and took my phone. Two messages from Liam popped on my instagram.

@itsLiambitch:

Miss you Ames. And Liam Jr. That's his name period. K love you.

@itsLiambitch:

Also I met a really hot guy at the library he was so yummm.

I laughed hard. I just loved him so much. I replied quickly just in time to see Talia coming back.

"So, I've made provisions. Eric will be here soon." I look up to her. "Eric? Why him?"

"Well, Phillipe is out of town for a week remember? He's our only choice."

Half an hour later, Eric was here. He smiled at me and greeted me and the baby. He greeted Talia with a nod.

"Well, I'm off. You can handler her now.", she waved her hand.

Eric sort of rolled his eyes and I smiled. He then looked at me after she left. "So, Amelia Summers, what I am supposed to teach you on this wonderful day?", he said while extending his hand.

I giggled and took his hand. "Oh kind sir, I request thee to teach me some dancing." He grinned at me. "You're getting good at the talking."

"Thanks. I guess whatever Talia is doing is working.", I shrug. His smile fades.