~♥~ Chapter 26: Girls Like You ~♥~

"Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Girls like you
Love fun, yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah"
-Maroon 5, Cardi B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's how mommy got pregnant with you." Phil said, finishing his very detailed and mature tale of how I got pregnant, to my belly.

"Phil, when I said you can talk to the baby, this is not what I meant!", I said, laughing. He shrugged. "The baby needs to know someday, doesn't it?"

I laughed again. "You're so stupid, you know that?" He brought his face closer to me. "And you're madly in love with me, you know that?" I glanced at his lips and filled the space between ours.

We were really getting into it, when Eric came and interrupted us. "Guys, not here. Phil has a huge room, use that next time."

Phil separated our lips and groaned. "This better be good, Eric. Or I'll throw this vase on your head." I look at Eric and smile. "Hey, Eric. What's up?"

"See Alexandre? Your girlfriend is so nice to me. Why can't you do the same?", he sighs dramatically. Phil rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm here to invite you and the beautiful mother of your child, your fiancee to a dinner at my humble abode. Tonight.", he says in a formal voice.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, Eric. But what's the occasion?", I say. "Uh, you got pregnant. That's the occasion. Well, my dad hasn't met you properly yet, and he's nagging me to arrange something.", he replies.

"Ofcourse we'll come." I look at Phil and smile, and he nods and gives me a kiss on my nose.

"And also, bring Madison with you.", he says cheekily. I give him a teasing smile, and he winks and walks away.

Phil sighs. "He is the only person that helped me through those years. For that, I will always be in debt to him. His dad took my father's place, and never left my side. I will always be grateful to them for that."

I touch his face. "They love you too, you know? And in love, there are no debts." He looks at me. "What did I ever do to deserve you, love?" "You're such a cheese ball, babe." , I say, giggling. He rolls his eyes and kisses me.

"None of my dresses fit me! What should I do?", I screamed at Madison, who was busy putting on makeup.

She sighed, and without saying anything, took an outfit from my closet, and threw it on my face. "Hey!", I say.

She looks at me and smiles playfully. I get ready quickly and put on some makeup. I stare my belly through my strapless pale green dress. This was the last dress that fit me. I really need to shop for some maternity clothes.

I quickly curl my hair and leave it down my back. Simple and pretty. I hear my phone ring as soon as I curl my last strand of hair. I pick up.

"Hey. I'm here. Please tell me you're ready. I'm so hungry.", Phil says on the phone. I laugh. "We're both ready and coming down right now."

We make our way to his car and he see him standing in front of it. Looking dashing ofcourse. "Hey there. You look so beautiful, love.", he says, planting a kiss on my cheek. I blush and smile.

"Ahem.", Madison says from behind. "What about me?", she says, pouting. Phil laughs. "You look just as beautiful, if not more." "Aww, thank you.", she says, and pats him on the shoulder before sitting in the car.