Flowers

Frisk's POV:

I wake up hearing a familiar voice.

"Frisk? You're here!" The voice exclaims.

I open my eyes to see a completely dark person (a/n: no racism intended) looking at me. Or at least I think they're looking at me. I can't see their eyes. Or face. Or any part of them. Just a red mouth. And they have a very familiar voice. And the silhouette they have looks familiar as well.

I wake up in shock. I stand up quickly and away from the person. "Who are you?!" I question.

"You don't remember me?" The person asks, sounding offended. "Though I guess with this appearance you wouldn't. It's me, your twin sister, Chara."

"CH-CHARA?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!" I ask in doubt and shock.

"Well, not exactly. I'm just a ghost, spirit, thing, whatever." Chara replies.

"H-how... This is where you've been all this time? And I thought you were dead. Your body was... " I ask.

"Yeah. I couldn't get out of here. I made friends with this prince monster. But I got really sick and I died. And the prince brought my body to... You know where." She explains. "But I'll say again. I'm not really alive. I'm just a spirit."

"Okay," I sigh. "So what am I supposed to do now? Am I supposed to go through there, whatever that is?" I point at a door in the distance, well, not exactly a door. More like a door frame.

"Well yeah." Chara answers.

I walk there and Chara stays beside me. I just realized she doesn't have any legs. Just a ghost tail like how ghosts have in cartoons and stuff.

"Howdy!" Another voice in the next room says. "I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" Says a talking buttercup.

I stare at Flowey. What.

"Don't listen to him." Chara demands. "You're the only one who can see me by the way. JUST DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE IS SUCH A TRAITOR."

I guess this flower and Chara kind of had a relationship before.

"So this is your first time in the Underground? Gosh, you must be so confused." Flowey says. "But I guess little old me will have to do."

Suddenly a red heart within me glows brightly. And it moves to a white lined box. And everything becomes dark.

"See that heart? That's your SOUL. The very culmination of your being. It starts off weak, but it gets stronger once you gain LV." Flowey explains. "What does LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, do you? I'd be happy to provide you with some!" He winks.

Suddenly white dots come out from him and just above the box.

"Down here, LOVE is shared through, little white, tiny friendliness pellets. Move around! Get as many as you can!" The dots start floating towards my SOUL.

"Don't touch them" Chara commands.

Yeah, I don't feel safe about this.

I move away from the dots.

"Hey buddy, you missed." He reminds me. "Let's try that again, shall we?"

More dots moving toward me. More missing.

"Is this a joke? Are you brain dead?  RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!! (Friendliness pellets)"

More bullets. More missing.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON DO YOU" Flowey exclaims with an evil look in his face. "YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE ME SUFFER."

Multiple white bullets start forming a circle around my SOUL.

"DIE." Flowey demands and laughs as the bullets get closer and closer to me.

AAAAHHH!!!

When suddenly, ding! The bullets disappear.

Huh?

"Everytime. With those other humans." Chara sighs to herself.

Other humans?

A ball of fire appears next to Flowey and attacks him, moving him away from sight.

A large monster in the appearance of a goat approaches me.

"Don't be afraid of her. She's friendly." Chara instructs.

"What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the ruins." She tells me. "I come here everyday to see if any humans fall down here. You're the first one who had fallen down for a long time. Come, my child." She starts to walk through another door frame.

Chara and I go on. This isn't gonna be quite a long adventure, is it?