Knife

Frisk's POV:

We've been traveling around the Ruins for a long while.

Yes, this place is called the Ruins, as Toriel told us.

I learned quite a lot. I learned I could FIGHT, or ACT, use ITEMS and SPARE.

I practiced with a dummy once. Toriel told me to talk with it, but Chara told me to destroy it.

Since I never knew anything about Toriel at all, and since Chara's my sister anyway, I destroyed it.

There were a lot of puzzles in the Ruins, too.

I kept following Chara's advice as we traveled through the Ruins. Every monster that came our way, I killed.

Though once, I got so much Gs, that I came across a Spider Bake Sale in the Ruins.

I felt thirsty, so I bought a few jugs of Spider Cider. I drank some, and offered some to Chara. She refused, saying that it's disgusting to her.

There was a ghost laying on a pile of leaves, but it disappeared as I approached it.

Soon it got awfully quiet and lonely. It was only me and Chara. I guess I killed all of them.

"Good. =)" Chara smiles as the Ruins looked completely empty.

I've earned so much EXP. My LOVE is at 3 now.

We were walking close to the house, there, next to it, was a toy knife.

Its better than a stick, at least. So I take it.

We entered into Toriel's house and she welcomes us into my new room.

I slept in the bed for a little while and found a slice of Butterscotch Pie.

I can't lie, Toriel's house is real cozy, but I want to go home.

Hmm... Since Chara seems like she knows a lot about the Underground, I should ask her.

"Chara?" I ask.

"Hmm, yeah?" Chara asks back.

"Since you seem to know a lot about the Underground, do you know a way to get us outta here?"

"Hmm... Well, there is one."

Oh great! "Awesome! I'm willing to do it as long as I get outta here! What should I do?"

Chara frowns. "You'll have to kill all the monsters."

What?

"Wh- that... Uh... That's the only way?"

"Yes. That's the only way."

"Including... Toriel? I have to kill her, too?" Man, I hope not. Toriel's kind of nice.

"Yes... Her, too."

Oh gosh.

Well... If that's the case...

If that's really the only way...

So be it.