Tag

Papyrus' POV:

I WALK THROUGH THE LAST CORRIDOR AND SEE MY BROTHER SITTING THERE, LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW.

"BROTHER?" I CALL OUT.

"hmm? yeah?" HE TURNS HIS HEAD TO ME.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I ASK.

"y-yeah... i guess." HE SAYS EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE IT.

I SIT DOWN NEXT TO HIM.

"SANS, WHAT'S WRONG? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ACTING LIKE YOURSELF SINCE WE TOOK OUR FIRST SOUL."

HE STAYS SILENT FOR A WHILE THEN EVENTUALLY SPEAKS UP, "i don't know if it's the right thing to do. what if things will end up like last time?"

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN WHEN HE SUDDENLY BREAKS INTO TEARS.

"wh-what i-if... i... i l-lose you, paps... if i do, i don't want to be king... i don't wanna be in the same spot where you would die..."

I HUG HIM. "SANS, THERE ARE TWO THINGS I WOULD PROMISE YOU. ONE, I'LL NEVER LET ANY HUMAN, OR ANYTHING, KILL ME TO MAKE YOU LOSE ME. AND TWO, I'LL NEVER LET YOU BE A KING." I GRUMBLE THE LAST PART. "BECAUSE YOU'LL JUST LAZE AROUND."

MY BROTHER CHUCKLED A LITTLE. "thanks, bro. you're really cool."

"NYEH HEH HEH! OF COURSE I AM!" I STAND UP STRAIGHT. "COME ON, DON'T JUST SIT THERE!"

HE STANDS UP. "okay, okay. but why though?"

I ANSWER, "WHEN I COUNT TO THREE, YOU WILL RUN."

SANS LOOKED CONFUSED "huh? what do you mean bro---"

I STOP HIM MID-SENTENCE "IT'S KING PAPYRUS, AND ONE..."

SANS BACKS AWAY SLOWLY "uh..."

"TWO..."

SANS RUNS TO THE THRONE ROOM.

"AND THREE!!!" I CHASE DOWN MY BROTHER.

Flowey's POV:

Yes, I'm still alive.

It surprised me the human didn't kill me, though.

Ever since they left, I couldn't SAVE, or LOAD, or any time manipulation things at all.

Two months ago, Papyrus became king and commanded to take human SOULs to break the barrier.

And to be honest, the human who killed everyone but the skeletons, changed my life.

Now I'm just one of King Papyrus' servants.

I hear rapid footsteps.

It's Papyrus chasing Sans.

"STOP OR ELSE I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL!" Papyrus yells, sounding serious.

Papyrus runs over Sans and knocks his face on the ground.

Oh dear.

Papyrus laughs. "I CAUGHT YOUUU!"

Oh. They were just playing tag.

"NYEH HEH HEH, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME."

I call out, "King Papyrus?"

He turns his head to me. "HMM? WHAT? YOU'RE FLOWEY, NO?"

I respond, "Your Highness, are you injured?"

He answers "NOTHING SERIOUS. WE WERE JUST PLAYING TAG. LOOK, I WON TWICE!" He gets off Sans.

I say under my breath, "My deepest apologies, your Highness."

Sans gets up as I say "I beg you, please stop recklessly calling out taking of SOULs. The Taking-SOULs penalty is a punishment only for humans and serious felons, even if you are just playing."

Papyrus replies, "I'M NOT PLAYING. I AM THE RULER OF MONSTERS AND I GET TO TAKE ANYONE'S SOUL NO MATTER THE CRIME. NYEH HEH, THEREFORE... I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND." He smiles evilly.

"LET'S GO, SANS." Papyrus and Sans starts to walk away to the Barrier.

I say before they left, "Another human fell."

Papyrus quickly makes a U-turn and drags Sans with him "OKAY LET'S GO!"

Too easy.