END

And there you have it. The entire Tale of Evil has come to an end.

I hope you enjoyed this book 😊. I put a lot of work and determination onto this AU.

Here are some notes:

Tale of Evil started out as an animation. An animation entitled as "Skeleton of Evil" made by Diancie85 AKA her more preferred name "SisTheSinister".

Realizing her animation and vocals aren't that good back then, Sis decided to just put every detail of Tale of Evil into her head and tells me, MysteryUndertaleFan AKA Shadow or as she calls me "Shad", to write it down.

The 20-part book that you just read is the final result of her AU.

But, as I spoil it, there will be more... So much more... Than just this.

(Special Thanks to ThatTrickster for encouraging me to push forward with this AU.

And thank you, readers. For making this possible.)

(Oh yeah, this is a qna by the way, meaning you guys can ask questions and I answer them for you.

Just ask about any Tale of Evil related questions or maybe questions about the author. Anything else I won't answer.)

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the book, again thank you so much for reading! see you in the next book soon to be published; Tale of Betrayal.

(Btw, next few parts will be the lyrics of the songs: Skeleton of Evil, Brother of Evil, Regret Message, and Rebirthday. Choose if you guys want to make a cover or an animation probably.)