Fake News

McCree put a hand to Hanzo's chest and smiled.
"Have you learned your lesson?"
Hanzo crossed his arms and layed across the bed with his tail flopped out. His whole body was now wet and cold. He frowned at Jesse disapointed that he could no longer have fun now that his tail was out.
"Shut up Jesse."
McCree laughed at him and stood from the bed.
"I'll help ya dry off, but after that you're goin strait to sleep."
Hanzo grumbled to himself. His eyebrows were jagged and angry.
"Fine."
McCree grabbed a towel and sat on the side of the bed and helped Hanzo dry off. His face slowly faded from anger to sadness. McCree sighed.
"I know we're alone now, but this ain't a joke Han. People are after us. Nathan is not gonna let this go. Not easily. We need to make sure we take care of ourselves. Hanzo looked down and reached for McCree's hand. He firmly grabbed it andnlooked up at him.
"I understand."
McCree set his other hand on rop of Hanzo's.
"I promise darlin. Once I know we are safe I'll make time for us, but your safety comes first."
"There might be something we can use in my old home. Just off the coast of Hanamura there is a hidden underwater temple where I grew up. It is abandoned now, but perhaps I could look for anything to help. We are out of resources Jesse. We only brought two bags of essentials here."
"It sounds sketchy Hanzo. Are you sure? Maybe I should go with you if you really want to go down there."
Hanzo rolled his eyes.
"Jesse, you can't breathe underwater."
McCree chuckled and scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah I guess you're right."
"I'll be just fine by myself. My old bow and arrows should still be there too."
McCree grinned and leaned into Hanzo. He was finished drying him off. Hanzo's legs came back.
"Sleep first Han. We'll go in the morning ok?"
Hanzo nodded and buried himself under the covers. McCree did the same, but then he heard Hanzo gasp. He turned over.
"What is it?"
"Can we call Genji tomorrow too?"
"Of course. They need to get here as soon as they can. In case they get questioned they should get outta there too. I'll call Dr. Angela tomorrow."
"Thankyou."
"Goodnight honeybun."
"Goodnight cowboy."

----------🏮----------

"Say hello to Dr. Angela Ziegler, aka Mercy. She's dedicated most of her life to help Overwatch. She was in charge of keeping one of Overwatch's many great secrets."
"What was it? A d what does this have to do with McCree?"
"Not sure. That's why it's a secret sheriff."
Nathan slouched in his seat and felt the ridges of the desk with his finger.
"All I know was that Dr. Ziegler was creating a weapon. All blueprints of this weapon were destroyed back when they first disbanded. She somehow lost the project, but something leads me to believe that she found the weapon and is ready to use it if necessary."
"You still haven't told me how this pertains to finding Jesse."
"She is here at the docs and has been seen making contact with McCree. She is currently staying in the inn across the street." Ashe said.
Nathan's eyes went wide.
"Go on."
"I'm worried that this weapon has been passed on to McCree. If so we might be in danger."
"What kind of a weapon are we talking about?"
"I was never able to get specific information about the weapon. Just that the Dr. was working on this weapon for Overwatch."
Nathan quickly stood from the desk.
"Well, let's go talk to her."
Ashe put a hand to Nathan's chest.
"Slow down. It ain't that simple. This girl is smart. She'll probably know that we're on to her."
Nathan moved her hand and walked towards the door.
"Don't be ridiculous. She'll have no idea."
"Nathan!"
Nathan continued his walk across the road to the inn and found the one Angela and Genji were staying at. Inside Angela was reconfiguring the plates around Genji's head. He had his mask off and continued to wear human clothes. Angela gasped when she heard a knock at the door.
"Wait here Genji."
Angela walked towards the door and opened it slowly. She smiled sweetly.
"Oh, sheriff Abner. What a surprise."
"Yes, I was wondering if you have had any contact with Jesse McCree?"
"McCree? No I haven't talked to him since he went missing."
All of a sudden the phone in the kitchen started to ring.
"Excuse me sheriff let me get that."
"Ah do you mind if we come in?"
Anga tried desperately to smile.
"Not at all."
Angela went to pick up the phone trying to not shake in fear. Nathan and Ashe walked inside and looked around the room. They saw Genji sitting on the couch. He gave a small wave of the hand. They nodded back.
"Hello?" Angela said over the phone.
"Dr. Ziegler? It's McCree."
Angela gasped, but tried not to make it obvious.
"Listen, the sheriff was onto us we had to leave town."
Angela process everything through her mind. She had to find some way to communicate to McCree without saying anything in front of Nathan.
"Yes, I understand. I'll come pick up my pizza in 2 HOURS. WHERE should I go?" Angela said over the phone.
McCree stared at the phone confused.
"What are you talking about? Nathan is coming for all of us!"
"Yes HE'S RIGHT HERE." She took the phone from her ear. "Genji what would you like on your pizza?"
Genji stared.
"Uh pepperoni I guess."
Angela lifted the phone back to her ear.
"Pepperoni please and WHERE CAN I PICK IT UP again?"
McCree stared in shock and swallowed hard. He relized that Nathan was already there. He started to whisper their location through the phone while Angela wrote it down. She pretended to write the address of a pizza place.
"Ok thankyou so much sir! Yes I understand that if I'm not there in 2 HOURS that I don't get my pizza. I'll be there as soon as possible."
McCree nodded.
"Be careful."
"Bye bye." Angela hung up and sighed. She smiled at Nathan who didn't suspect a single thing.
"Well sheriff if you didn't have any other questions I have a pizza to pick up soon."
Nathan looked down at his watch.
"Well I didn't, but it seems like you still have two hours left my dear."
"Have a good one!" Angela replied waving to Nathan and Ashe as they stepped outside. The door closed and Angela exhaled hard.
"Angie? Are you alright?"
"McCree and Hanzo are in Tokyo. Sheriff Abner is on to us. We need to head to Tokyo now!"
"What?!"
"Pack what you need. I need to make sure they don't follow us."
Genji leaped from the couch and started to pack a bag.
"Angela, where will we go?"
She looked up and stared intently at him.
"Tokyo."