Sushi

"I don't see them."
"Just keep your head down. They'll see you if you look like your looking for someone."
Nathan grabbed the binoculars from Ashe's hands.
"There alone! Why can't we just jump them now?!"
"McCree is as smart as he is stupid. He's come up with every possible contingency. We have to catch em when they are the most vulnerable."
Nathan crossed his arms and leaned into his seat.
"Might as well get us something to eat if you're just sittn' there."
Nathan rolled his eyes and stepped out of the car. He lit a cigar and walked down the alleyway.

--------------------

McCree closed the curtains. He turned to see Hanzo sitting in a bar stool with his head leaned into his arm. He felt the ridges in the table. He sighed loudly.
"What is it darlin?"
"I grow tired of waiting."
"Waitin for what?"
"For this all to be over. I'm restless. We need to go out."
McCree chuckled and walked up behind Hanzo. He threw his arms around and gently grabbed his pecks.
"I get it. You're bored Sugarbean!"
"Precisely! Can we at least have a nice meal out?"
McCree sat up scratching the back of his head.
"Well..."
Hanzo turned in his chair and stared up at McCree.
"I have been craving what the humans call sushi."
"Sushi? Oh yeah the stuff is a delicacy."
"Well?"
"Ok fine we can go out for sushi."
"Yus!"
Hanzo grinned eagerly and hustled to change clothes. He came back with the same smile.
"You ready?" McCree asked.
"Yes."
"Grab your bow. I don't want to risk anything.
They headed out and walked across the street to a sushi bar. It was quiet. There wasn't anyone else there. They took a seat and ordered drinks.

In the front of the restaurant Nathan was ordering at the front counter. He looked across the restaurant to see McCree and Hanzo staring at there menus. He stared wide eyed and dipped behind the counter. Nathan's breath became rapid and shaky. He fumbled for his phone.
"Ashe!" He said in a loud whisper.
"What, did you forget what I ordered?" Ashe asked over the phone.
"They're here!"
"Who's where?"
"Jesse and Hanzo! They are sitting in this restaurant!"
Ashe leaned up in her seat in the car. She grew serious.
"Nathan, so help me, do not engage!"
"This is our chance Ashe! They got no where to go!"
"We can't let this become a public matter! Do not engage!"
Nathan slowly reached for his revolver.
"Nate stand down!"
He unlached it from the holster and peeked behind the wall.
"Goddammit, get back!"
He took a few steps from the wall, but stopped and ducked behind the wall again. He saw a waiter walk up to McCree and Hanzo's table. Nathan took deep breaths and leaned his head against the wall. He was panicking. A waiter walked by him.
"Sir, are you ok?"
He stared at the waiter.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I buy a bottle of water?"
The waiter nodded and sold him the water. Nathan ran out the back door.

McCree ordered for the both of them smiling up at the waiter who generously took notes on a pad.
"I think were gonna go for a bottle of your best sake to go please."
Hanzo smiled at him. The waiter walked away to put their order in. Once their food came Hanzo dove in. He quickly ate the delicious food on front of them and kept going on about how delicious it was.
"I'm glad you like it Han, but you should slow down."
Hanzo obeyed as he finished his food. McCree and Hanzo paid and exited the back door into a hidden empty alleyway. It was dark, but the two men smiled at one another as they walked down the path. Just then Hanzo felt a stream of liquid running across his shoulders and down his back. He gasped suddenly feeling cold and wet. He grabbed at McCree's arm.
"J-Jesse?!"
Jesse turned to see Hanzo slowly falling to the ground. His legs went away and his tail flopped to the ground. Fins sprouted out. Hanzo was a fish in the middle of an alleyway. He gapsed and reached for McCree.
"Hanzo!" McCree exclaimed trying to pick him up.
"What the hell happened?!"
From the darkness was a looming figure.
"McCree!" A voice exclaimed. "I don't believe it! You were holding this....this monster in your house this whole time!"
"Show yourself!" McCree exclaimed.
Nathan stepped into the light of a lamp holding his gun shakily at McCree and then at Hanzo. Tears streamed down his face.
"I trusted you Jesse!" Nathan exclaimed.
McCree and Hanzo gapsed at being caught in this situation.
"Nathan how did you..?"
"Why would you let such a creature live in your home?! It's horrid beast who could kill us all!" Nathan exclaimed flailing his gun.
Hanzo grew frightened, grabbing Jesse to save him in his vulnerable body. Jesse held him tightly and stared sternly at Sherriff Nathan. No fear in his eyes. Nathan stood still shaking the gun. He gasped.
"D-don't tell me you're....in love with this monster?!"
"I am."
"You're fucking crazy Jesse! You've gone insane like Lucas!"
"Lucas wasn't crazy. He just wanted money." McCree said.
"This beast belongs in a lab anyways!"
"I was afraid you'd say that."
McCree quickly reached for his gun. A loud shot rang out. Hanzo fell from McCree's arms as his body lay limp on the ground.
"Jeeesssseeeeee!!! Noooo!"
Nathan stood in shock, but gasped trying to catch his breath. He felt a sharp pain in his chest and he fell to the ground with an arrow sticking out of his body. He didn't move. Hanzo took deep breaths as tears streamed from his face. He threw his bow down and crawled to McCree's body. Tears bled into his clothes. Hanzo tried to shake McCree awake.
"Jesse! No, McCree! Babe! Jesse! Wake up damn it!"
He clenched McCree's shirt in his fists, but took his hand away. It was covered in blood. He found a gunshot wound at the top of McCree's chest. Hanzo gapsed.
"The phone!"
He remembered that they each had phones to contact eachother. Hanzo reached for McCree's phone and called Angela.

🏮Oh Boy! Intense chapter eh! Wonder what's gonna happen!😜 Stay tuned! Also I started a Soldier 76 x Reader book called "I'm Your Daddy". Be sure to check it out while your waiting for updates!~Maddy💀