Chicken Legs

"Jesse! I-I'm never letting go! Never!"

McCree looked down and gasped.
"Hanny, y-your tail!"
"I don't care! Nothing matters!"
"But what if someone sees?!"
Hanzo didn't let go. His fishy form layed across McCree. They both just layed there on the sidewalk holding one another close. There appeared to be no one around for now. McCree let Hanzo hold him tightly.
"H-how long have I been out?"
"Two months. Two long months." Hanzo said.
McCree swallowed hard and his breath became shaky.
"Two....months?!"
Hanzo looked up at him.
"Jesse?"
"It's been that long?"
Hanzo nodded sadly. McCree brought his shaking arms around Hanzo and held him tightly. Hanzo felt McCree shaking like he was scared. He started to cry into Hanzo's shoulder.
"I'm so sorry darlin."
Hanzo quickly put a hand to Jesse's back and shushed him.
"No. You have nothing to be sorry for. You saved my life. I just want to hold you."
"You'll catch a cold in this rain. Let's get you dried off darling."
McCree and Angela helped Hanzo back inside. They put him on a hospital bed and covered his fish form in a blanket. Angela did a check up on McCree making sure his wound was still healing properly. She put his arm in a cast so it would continue to heal. Angela and Genji made sure no one could get into the hospital room. Through the window a strange nurse with white hair walked by. Genji turned to shut the blinds and she was gone.
"I can't wait to get back to our bed." McCree said sitting up.
Hanzo winced a bit worried.
"Shouldn't we move somewhere safer?"
McCree looked at Hanzo in shock.
"I-is Nathan still-"
"No no, Nathan. He's gone, but we think he might have been working with someone. Otherwise how would he have gotten this far?" Hanzo said.
McCree scoffed a bit.
"I guess your right, but who?"
"Let's not worry too much about those matters right now. What matters is getting you back home."
Angela stepped in.
"Unfortunately I'm going to have to run a couple of tests before you're cleared to leave McCree." Angela explained.
McCree nodded back and grinned. Angela left the room to grab tools. Genji too sat beside the bed over looking Hanzo. He threw a towel over his tail and made small hand motions with it to try him off.
"It is a miracle that you are even alive Jesse." Hanzo said looking over at him. "Angela feared that you might not heal in time. I am happy that you came back. My dear brother would be lost without you."
"I'm glad I'm back too. I never want Hanzo or I to feel apart like that again. I wanted to reach back out to you so badly, Hanz. Wanted to say a single word back, but no matter how hard I tried...."
"Jesse, you glare here now. Once Angela is done we can go home. We can be together again."
McCree looked at him strangely.
"You seem awfully satisfied with going back to the apartment Hanny. What's goin' on?"
Hanzo grabbed McCree's hand.
"No, I have asked Angela to arrange a flight for us back to your home on the coast. We will be in your real home, my love."
McCree gasped. Hanzo felt his grip getting tight on his hand. McCree tipped his hat back looking amazed.
"It's not my home anymore Hanzo. It's ours."
They both smiled at eachother and leaned in to kiss.
"I miss your sweet lips Hanzo."
He felt Hanzo smile into his cheek then gently peck it.
"I'm finished." Genji said.
Hanzo began to transform back to his legs. He looked down and watched his scales turn to flesh. He chuckled a bit and ran his hands down his legs till he could feel his ankles.
"I did not think about it much before, but having legs is very amusing, fun even." Hanzo said.
"Especially for me Hanny. I love those chicken legs of yours."
Hanzo pouted his lip and turned to face McCree.
"I cannot tell if that is an insult or not."