How I've Missed This

McCree bursted into the house shaking trying to comprehend everything that was happening. He held his breath and stood like a statue when he heard Hanzo come around the corner.
"Jesse, you're back. Is everything alright?"
McCree wanted to tell Hanzo so badly what was happening, but that would only put him in danger. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath smiling at Hanzo.
"Everything is fine Han. Heh, I thought I saw something back at the doc house. Guess knocking on death's door made me paranoid."
McCree chuckled a bit trying to shrug everything off.
"Well at least you still brought the groceries home." Hanzo said.
McCree looked down at his hand and saw that he was indeed holding the bag from the store. He must have grabbed it on the way out and not noticed while he was in a panic.
"Y-yeah, I did. Like you said, we got work to do."
"I have already cleaned out most of the spoiled food, but we still need to wipe the tables and dust the window frames. Maybe sweep the floor."
"You got it Hanzo. Lemme just-close the blinds."
Hanzo looked at McCree strangely. He watched as Jesse pulled the blinds down on all the front windows. He shook his head a bit.
"Poor man, he's so paranoid. The best I can do is comfort him."
Hanzo walked over to Jesse, who kept peeking through the blinds. The setting sun shown brightly just over his eyes.
"Jesse?"
McCree turned to face him. Hanzo put his hands into McCree's holding them tightly and staring up at him.
"I know it's hard, but I just want you to know that you're safe now. No one is going to come for us anymore. We can live happily now. Together."
Jesse sighed.
"You don't know that, Hanzo."
"But I do my love. I killed Nathan. The person who was helping him is long gone by now. They couldn't have followed us back here. Even if they did, it would be foolish to do so. We've kept our guard up for so long."
McCree bit his lips staring down at Hanzo who now looked so innocent. Even more than before. He didn't know at all what was happening. Ashe hijacked Jesse McCree's life and he couldn't see any way out of it.
"At least take a break, yes?" Hanzo suggested.
McCree sighed looking upon Hanzo's pitiful eyes. He finally nodded.
"Ok, fine."
The rest of the afternoon was spent picking up the house. McCree took the  messy blanket from the couch and started to fold it. He smiled when he noticed the blanket still smelled like Hanzo. He put it away and finished cleaning up. Everything looked spotless.
"Good job Hanny, this place looks-oh"
Jesse felt gentle arms curl around from behind him. He put his hands on them and gently rubbed Hanzo's hands with his thumbs. His warm embrace felt nice. Hanzo ran his head up Jesse's back and stood on his toes to place his head on McCree's shoulder. McCree scoffed a bit, but let Hanzo work. He began placing small hisses on his neck. His lips lingered a bit before Hanzo moved his hands up the front of McCree's body. Hanzo undid the buttons on his shirt and slid it off McCree's shoulders. Jesse shivered when he felt Hanzo's lips peck his back. Hanzo held him tightly, putting his hands on his strong chest. Hanzo started letting small moans roll off his lips. McCree tried hard to keep still, but it was nearly impossible. He wanted in on the action. He rubbed Hanzo's hands and held them, but Hanzo insisted on moving by himself. He slid his hands down forcing McCree's pants off. They fell to the floor and McCree kicked them away. Hanzo moved McCree's hips so that he was finally facing him. McCree sighed shakily and wrapped his arms behind Hanzo. He began loosening the tie in his hair. Hanzo's hair fell just below his shoulders. McCree pulled his hands through it and pulled Hanzo in for a kiss. He pecked them softly, but came back to suck his bottom lip. Hanzo let his tongue dance with McCree's. His kiss lingered down Jesse's face. Hanzo kissed McCree's strong chest pushing him into the bedroom door. They tripped on eachother as they fell to the bed.
"Never thought I would be doing this again....here....with you Jesse."
"Heh heh, well I'm here now darling."
McCree's warm breath made Hanzo arch his back. McCree fell on top of him caressing every inch of Hanzo with his lips. They fumbled with eachothers clothes and threw them carelessly to the floor. Hanzo felt McCree's strong chest, but gasped quickly moving it away. He stared at the round scar on McCree's chest. The healing process hadn't completely finished. McCree gasped a bit in pain gritting his teeth. He grabbed at his shoulder while hovered above Hanzo. Hanzo placed his hand on top of McCree's grip and smiled.
"You are...healing a lot."
"You must be my medicine."
McCree's voice was deep and seductive. His low breath hit Hanzo's lips. He shuttered as he felt McCree's warm body on top of his. His hips began moving rhythmically against Hanzo's. It made him moan a bit.
"Just.....go in you fool!"
"I ain't finished teasin' ya yet."
"Idiot."
Hanzo gasped abruptly when he felt a cold metal hand touch his cock. A sense of pleasure released from his body and he couldn't help but grab the sheets around him firmly. McCree stroked Hanzo hard gently rubbing the tip with his thumb. His head bobbed down and began licking around Hanzo's shaft. He stared down at McCree only to see him smiling up with his dick in his mouth. Hanzo let out sharp moans as McCree began sucking harder. His body swarmed with goosebumps. McCree sat over Hanzo letting his cock fall into Hanzo's ass. McCree began pushing his way inside and thrusted into Hanzo. His thrusted back and forth into Hanzo's body. He grunted with effort and grabbed at McCree's arms trying to find something to squeeze. McCree leaned closer as he thrusted and pulled Hanzo's chin down with his thumb.
"You're perfect."
McCree sucked Hanzo's lips and bit down a bit as he did. McCree made his way down leaving Mark's on Hanzo's fair skin.
"H-how I've missed this, Jesse." Hanzo said chuckling.