Ms. Ashe

Genji and Angela were boarding the plane. Angela held her briefcase in both hands and stared worriedly at the ground. Benji leaned forward to get a good read at her expression.
"What is wrong Angela?"
She shrugged a bit.
"D-do you think Jesse is a good person?"
"You question him?"
"Genji, he killed Jacob."
"Isn't that a bit hypocritical Doctor?We have all killed people. I do not believe this method is right, but sometimes we do the wrong things for the right reasons. Jesse means well. I respect him for wanting to keep my brother safe from greedy humans. He is just a man who does the wrong things for a good cause."
Angela sighed.
"I-I understand. I was curious how you felt about it. I-I don't think anyone deserves to die, but I think you're right Genji. We have all killed people. Even if it wasn't right. It was for a good cause."
A lady's voice sounded over the airport and said to start boarding the plane. Angela and Genji smiled at one another and continued forward onto the plane.

Hanzo hung his feet over the edge of the doc and held a few pieces of bread. He gently tore off small pieces and threw them to the water below. Within seconds he saw many colorful fish swim around and gobble the bread. Their tails flipped through the water making them disappear below the surface. He giggled and continued feeding the fish. The doc behind him started creaking. He turned to see McCree walking over barefoot. His pant legs were rolled up and he held a long thin bag. He smiled at Hanzo and sat beside him. He looked down and set the bag in his lap. Hanzo looked down at it curiously.
"You ready to go fishing again?"
He opened the bag to reveal Hanzo's bow and arrows. Hanzo looked astonished to see the bow. He took it in his hands and smiled.
"I am so ready."
The two of them got ready and started heading down to the doc. Joseph's other men made sure the Cascade was still up to code. McCree worked quick trying to start up the Cascade. Hanzo boarded the boat and wondered why McCree was trying to leave so quickly.
"McCree!"
He stopped for a second and recognized the voice. He sighed staring down.
"Damn it." He said under his breath. He looked towards the end of the doc to see Ashe grinning slyly back. Hanzo too looked over.
"Oh hello. Do you know Jesse?" Hanzo asked.
Ashe turned her gaze to Hanzo.
"As a matter of fact I do. We met just yesterday."
"Oh I see." Hanzo said.
"I heard what happend to you're old fishing manager, Jacob. Terrible he just disappeared like that."
McCree stared Ashe down furiously.
"Anyways I've decided to run in Jacob's place. Y'know to preserve his memory."
Hanzo grinned blankly trying not to look too obvious.
"That is awfully kind of you miss..."
"You can just call me Ashe. McCree tells me you're a good Fisher."
"Oh, did he now?" Hanzo said grinning slyly over his shoulder at Jesse.
McCree forced a smile. He dipped his hat back and scratched at his head. Blush fell along his face.
"Well, I trust ya both know what you're doing. I'll leave ya to it." Ashe said. "It was good to meet ya Hanzo."
He gave a small nod and watched her walk away. He turned back to McCree.
"What an interesting character."
"Whatever. Let's just head out." McCree said angrily.
"You seem to not like Ms. Ashe. Any reason why?"
"It's nothin Han."
"She seems very spirited. A perfect fit in Jacob's place."
"Don't be so sure darlin. Jacob's spirit is what got him killed. Like all humans he was blinded by money. Somethin' tells me this new boss of ours is.....too much like Jacob."
Hanzo picked up the anchor getting ready to drop it in the water.
"I like her."
McCree sighed and cursed a bit under his breath.
"We can't trust her." He said muffled.
"Did you say something Jesse?"
"Ah no. Are you going to swim down today?" McCree asked.
"Yes I think I should."
Hanzo dropped anchor and dove into the water. It splashed loudly. He came to the surface with scales along his forehead and fins at each ear. McCree leaned over the side of the boat to hand Hanzo his bow and arrows. He smiled upat McCree before diving back under. His tail flipping away. McCree threw his net out and took a seat on the Cascade. He later searched one of the chests on the boat to find one of his old notepads. The cover was made out of brown leather. A gang symbol was embroidered on the front. He quickly flipped through the pages to find a worn out photo. It was an old picture of McCree sitting in a bar, but Ashe was sitting beside him as well. He sighed and quickly shut the notebook.
"I'm gonna make sure that bitch doesn't lay one slimy-"
"Jesse! I could use a bit of assistance."
"Hm?"
McCree stood up to see Hanzo behind the boat. His net was full of fish.
"Here, lemme get that."
McCree reached down and pulled the net into the boat.
"Good work darlin'."