Chapter 3

"Wooaahh!! This. Is. Crazy Big! I have never seen a house this big!" Dave Exclaimed.

"I agreed. Your Mother Loves you So Much!" Cecilia said.

"No, you're wrong. She loves all of us. It's just. My siblings, doesn't like living here. They need Activities to keep them busy and to keep them Active. While me. I just wanted peace. And stuff" i explained.

"Make sense." They all said.

"Well, I know you guys are all tired aren't you?" i asked. They nodded.

"Well, Your Rooms are in floor 2. And I'll get Snow and White to bring your suit cases to your rooms." i said.

"You Don- waittt... Who is Snow and White?" Cecilia asked.

"They're the one who keeps this big house clean you know. You know that i am too lazy to clean this house. Especially ALONE" i said.

"Yep.. I forgot" Cecilia.

"Well, Go get rest. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" i said and waved them goodbye and i saw them walking towards the stairs.

"Snow and White!" i yelled.

"Yes Master? " they called.

"Hi, Please don't call me master. I have already told you to not to call me that. It feels like i am old" i said and putting my hands on my chest and making it Dramatic.

" Sorry Y/n.." they apologized.

"No need. Now can you take the luggage from the living room and put them to the Second Floor? " i asked.

"It's a pleasure, Y/n" They said and walked towards the Living room.

I walked towards the Kitchen and make Mac 'n Cheese for my friends and Myself for dinner.

.~•°*#*°•~.

Now i am done. I cleaned up the mess that I've made. And i grabbed my Note book and pencil and headed to the backyard.

I opened the door and then close it back, and i sat beside a tree and then something just pop's in my mind, and then i write it immediately so i won't forget.

And After i read it all over and over again. I realized it was what my Father used to sing to my mom when they were in a fight.

Well, i mostly cried. Well, i remembered the tone that was given to her. And i am very impressed. I remembered it all correctly.

But hey, my dad broke his promise and made a new one with other women. Well, that reminds me. It is their problems. Not mine. And hey, i have to respect their decision. But.. I know my father regret what he choose, and he is not going to make the same mistake to his new family and wife. Well, let's just say he is a good person now.

I looked at the time and it was dinner time. I grab my note book and the pencil. And place it on my office desk. And quick asked Snow and White to heat up the foods that i made. That is in the house. I ran upstairs and go to my room to change my clothes to something more Comfortable and go to my friends rooms.

I opened Y/bf Bedroom and wake her up. And the Anna, Cecilia, Dave and Ben.

They were wearing their casual clothes. White Shirt with Black Pants or jeans.

They checked the time and their faces were shocked.

"what?" i asked.

"We need to go" Anna said.