Chapter 12

Y/n's POV.

I woke up with a hand touching my wrist. I look towards the Hand and it was Daniel. I blush, and look at the little one who was hugging Daniel from the side. Aww Cutie.

I stand up slowly, and headed to the bathroom,close the door, and lock it. Wait, i didn't grab my clothes. Oh no.

Oh wait, i did put a pair of pants and clothes and the bathroom counter. I look back and, yeah. Glad i did.

.#.

After i take that shower i wrap my self a towel. I dried my hair, brush my teeth, and put a little powder on my face.

I put my clothes on and go out from the bathroom to see Daniel is still sleeping with Sapphire in his arms.

I grab my Phone from my wardrobe and *Click*. I edited Daniel's Face with 😴 emoji. Cause, why not? And post it in Instagram.

I pick Sapphire up and she slowly wakes up.

"Good Morning Momma." she said. "Good morning Sweetie, How was your sleep?" I asked. "It was Good." she answers.

"Good to know, now do you want to go to the Mall?" I asked.

"Yes!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Now let's go take a bath!" I said and walk my way towards the bathroom and bath her.

.#.

"Oki dokie, you are all done. Now go downstairs and eat you breakfast okay. We'll be leaving in 4 hours!" I said,

"Okay momma!" she said and ran downstairs. And I text Jonah to join us, and he agreed and said he will be there with Zach and Jack. And then I walk towards The bed where Daniel is still sleeping.

"Dani boy, wake up" I whisper. He groaned. "Danny Wake up it's 6 in the morning." I whisper again but, shaking him this time. "I wake up at 9Am" he said. Seriously?

"We're going to the mall. Wake up." I said and shaking him.

"Why are we going to the mall?" Daniel asked still closing his eyes.

"Because I need to buy some snacks for this month. And I'll be buying some electronic stuff for something not kindly your business with the boys" I said, and he immediately wake up.

"Okay, so when are we going to the mall?" he ask.

"Like in 4 hours" I said. "Seriously?" he said. I nod.

"Go take a shower, no more sleeping for today." I said. "Okay then." he said and grab a pair of Clothes and Pants from my wardrobe and get into the bathroom.

"How did he even know there was a boys clothing in there?" I asked my self. And headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Guys" I greeted them.
"Morning Y/n" They said and giggled. When I say they, I mean Snow, White, And Y/bf.

"What?" I asked Confused. And they just continue Giggling.

I sit on my chair and Snow gave me my Breakfast. It was a heart shaped of Pancakes. Okay? It isn't Valentine's day right?

And then a Paper slip under my hands. And the others just continue Giggling.

I took the paper and it was a picture of me, Sapphire, And Daniel Sleeping. "The F-" I was going to say it but Snow shoved a full spoon of Pancakes to my mouth. "Watch your language Sweetheart" Snow said and put the spoon in the plate.

And I just start eating it. And then Daniel walk in. "Morning Guys" Daniel said. The others Giggled and said their Good Mornings to.

"Are they always like this?" Daniel asked. I shake my head as a No. And he sat next to mine