Chapter 5

I was outside the house. And walked towards the park. We pass a lot of trees. And Sapphire likes it. She loves Nature. Well, so do i.

I sat at a nearby bench and move Sapphire's trolley a little bit so she could sleep. I heard a group of guys is singing mashups, behind me. I looked back and it was the Why Don't We Boys. I just Smiled and took a picture. I looked away and looked at Sapphire's sleeping pose. She is beaut-

"She is beautiful, Who's daughter is that?" a voice asked from my back. I looked behind me, and looked up. It was the Why Don't We boys.

"She is Mine actually " i said. Suddenly Daniel's Face Turned from Happy to sad.

"You okay, Man?" Corbyn asked. Daniel just ran to the previous spot they were. And hide behind a tree.

"I'll better go after him. You guys stay here while i do so." Corbyn said. We just nodded. And the others just sat next beside me.

"Is he okay? " i asked.

"To be honest. We don't know either. He haven't acted like this like ever." Zach explained.

"Lets not talk about that shall we? Let's talk about this little Beautiful girl here. How is she your daughter? You didn't have baby dumb when we last saw you" Jack asked.

"Well, She isn't really my Daughter. Well, like 4 or 3 days ago, we heard a loud scream from across the road in L.A and saw a lady was pregnant but have lots of Bruises and cuts all over her body. Anna called the Ambulance immediately as i told her. And when the lady that i Assumed Claire Blue Marshall died during the birth proses. And the doctor asked. Who one of us would raise the baby since the mother Wanted one of us to. I said i would. Cause i am kinda lonely in my House. So then i named this little beautiful girl Sapphire Blue Marshall. I named her after her mother, Blue Marshall. And yeah that is pretty much the story of how i met Little Sappy" i told them.

"Poor Little Sappy *Sniffle*" Jonah said.

"Woah.. Why are you crying Jonah? You don't have to be Sad. C'mere " i said and opened my hands for him to hug me. And he actually hugged me.

"Shh.. Shh.. It's alright.. Claire is in a better place now. And Sappy is also Safe. She is safe as long as she is with me." i said comforting him.

"Thanks Y/n" He said breaking the hug. He walked towards the trolley. "Can i hold her?" he asks. I nodded. And he actually did. And then i felt 4 other arms is Hugging me as well​.

"I know we just met. But just so you know me and the Why Don't We Boys are always here to help. We are always going to be here if you needed us." Jack said. "Aww.. Thanks guys. " i said while Hugging them back. And they break the hug.

"Can we hold her to?" Zach asked. I giggle and nodded. And then Jonah gives sapphire to Jack and Jack gives his phone to Jonah. And then Jonah takes a picture of them two.

And then Finally Dani and corbyn came.

"Took you guys long enough " Jonah said.

"I want to Hold him!" Corbyn said. "Its a her Corbyn" Jack corrected Him. "Oops Sorry. Can i hold her nxt?" He asked. "Go ask Zach" i said. And they started their little Chit chat. I looked beside me and there is Daniel standing. "Daniel! Come here!" i said and patted the Empty seat beside me. And he did.