I love you

HI !!

______________________________________

IMAGINE:

After a six month tour, Niall drops his bags moodly in the front entrance of the house. You ran up to greet him, wrapping your arms around his waist, but he pushed you aside.

"Is everything okay?" You asked him, hurt. "I'm fine" He mumbles grumpy. "You don't seem fine-"

"Well I am!" He snaps. "And I would be even better if you'd just leave me alone!" Staring at him, you slowly back away towards the door.

"Well if that's what you want..."

You silently close the door behind you, then nearly ran out of the complex. Your tears mixing with the cool air falling above. You walk aimlessly, ending up at the park nearly an hour later.

Last deep in thought, you nearly jumped outta your skin when a warm hand grabs your arm. You turned to see Niall's desperate ocean blue eyes.

"I am so sorry!" He says softly, barely audible over the pouring rain. "Please come home babe" You stare at him, still hurt by his words earlier.

His hands move to your waist, pulling you into his warm body. You softly grip the hem of his shirt as he kisses your neck softly.

"Please?" he begs one more time. Nodding in agreement, you accept his kiss. "I love you" He whispers just loud enough for you to hear.

______________________________________

Well that was a nice, cute and short imagine.

OH MY GEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I don't haven't anything to say... Just wanna let y'all know that I thank you guys for all da support, all the reads, all the votes ! Let's hug! *internet hug* Awwww xx

Love ya'll amigo pizza people !! xx (was that weird?)

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

-Nella_⚓❤1D