Mom, Dad, I wanna marry Niall

Once again, no name was giving with this imagine...*

_____________________________________

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" Your dad asks you, entering in your chamber. You look at him sadly.

"Yes... I am" You take his hand and he kisses your cheek. You will become a wife to a man you don't love. You already told that to your parents, but they wouldn't listen. You are cryubg inside but you are trying to laugh.

You start to remind yourself about all the happy times with Niall. But your family don't like him, they think Dylan (made up name) is perfect for you. But you know Niall is the only person your really love.

You were walking, hand hooked with your dad's as you walked to the altar, and saw Niall crying, which made you cry under your long, white veil. You stood in front of your future husband.

"Who is against this marriage, should speak now or forever hold your peace" The priest begins.

"I am!" Niall said, everyone were looking at him. "I love you Y/n and I can't just let you marry the person you don't even love! I want you to be mine forever! Happy, not sad. I love you with all my heart and if you accept his last name, I would die! Please change your mind, because I can't live without you by my side."

He fell to the floor and started to cry. You look at your fiance with wet eyes.

"Go, it's better for you to go with him Y/n, not me, because I know myself and I don't wanna hurt you. So just go with him and be happy". Your fiance said.

You hugged him and went to Niall. You cried with him, not because you were sad, it's because you were so happy.

Your parents finally accepted him and you got married.

_______________________________________

If this happens to me with him I WILL MARRY HIM TWICE (if that's legal :p)

A girl can only dream....

Oops, I broke my stereo.... DANG I was like dancing and listening to 5SoS's  song (She Looks So Perfect), and then... WRRRFFFFF BOOM! Stereo downnnn.... Say goodbye to Herman :(

Imma look for a new stereo so please pick a name for the new member of my bedroom. It's gonna be a girl !

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

Pizzas UNITE! I love you guys xx

-Nella_⚓❤1D