Your first time

WARNING!!
ATTENTION!!
DIRTY PART!!
HELLO!!

IF YA DON'T LIKE THIS IMAGINE, THEN SKIP IT. PLEASE DON'T REPORT OR SOMETHING CAUSE I DID WARN YOU AND ALSO IN DA STORY DESCRIPTION!!!

______________________________________

You had a long day of work and you came home just after six. Niall had the day off, so he just stayed in. When you came home, the house was quiet.

"Niall? Babe?" you asked, searching every room.

"Hey babe, welcome home" Niall said, walking down the stairs.

He kissed you and led you to the kitchen.

"I was thinking, since you came home so late, and probably very tired, I made dinner, princess" He pulled out the chair for you and you sat down.

"Aww Ni, it's so nice of you, thank you"

You guys talked about the day and stealed some kisses here and there. After you guys ate, Niall grabbed your wrist and led you to the bathroom.

"Where're we going?" you asked, Niall smirking at you.

"TaDa!" Niall aranged a nice hot bubble bath with candles on the edges of the bath and some are on the counter of the sink.

"Romantic ey?" He asked while pulling down his pants and pulling his shirt over his head. His perfect muscles showed through his perfect skin. He was so gorgeous. He climbed into the tub.

"Well? What're ya waiting for, get in" Niall said. You smiled and pulled of your clothes.

You laid with your back against his front as he left wet kisses on you shoulders. You played with his fingers and he played along. You turned your head to face him as you both stared at each other's eyes.

"I love you" He said and kissed you. You mumbled a -I love you- during the kiss. At that moment, everything felt good and you were right for it to happen. Niall was always ready, he might also think you guys are ready.

You climbed out of the tub and hurried to the bedroom, leaving Niall all confused.

"Babe?" Niall came in a few minutes later with a towel around his waist. You sat on the bed with the blankets covering you.

"You okay?" He asked, now standing in front of you.

"Niall, I think I'm ready, you know.." You looked up at him. He smiled and held your hand.

"I'm ready whenever you are" He winked at you.

You stood up, letting the sheets fall on the ground. Niall grabbed your waist and smashed his lips onto yours. A few moans escapes his lips as you tugged at his hair. You began walking backwards to the bed as you fell on it and Niall climbing over you. He stared at your eyes for a few moments and crashed his lips onto yours again. He starts kissing down your neck and back up again to that soft spot below your ear. That was your weak point.

"Niall" you moaned and he grinned.

"Ready?" He asked. You nodded. You really wants this right now. He smiled and pulled of the towel from his waist. He breathed heavily just as he was about to thrust into you and a loud moan escaped his mouth. You moaned his name as he trusted in harder and faster. Both of you moaned with pleasure and it felt so good.

"Niall, I love you" you moaned as he moved slowly in and out of you. He gasphed a few times of pleasure of his slow movements.

"I-I love you s-so m-much Y/n! I l-love yo..." He moaned when he moved in fast one last time. He rolled off of you, both of you breathing heavily. You turned to face him and smiled at him.

"How w-was th-at for c-coming home after a l-long day of work?" He smirked, his chest moving up and down heavily.

"I should do that more often" you replied and moved closer giving him a kiss and cuddled with him.

"I love you" he whispered slowly as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you baby" you said.

Eventually you guys fell asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________________

Aww how was that? I hope it wasn't too, ya know..... tense? I have to know where my limits are, before I get arrested for too much details and shiz... Haha, arrested.... Lemme know to post more of these imagines, and ALSO give me some of your ideas for my next imagines (I will give ya credit (cause I am a nice person ;)))

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

-Nella_⚓❤1D