School: Year 10 [Part One]

Whatz up Shizuokas ?! Don't ask me what that is, my phone just typed it in :D Just wanna thank all you lovies for reading this book. I really enjoy writing it and I hope one day that this will get a lot of views, comments, votes, fans and what not :))

Let's get the show on the go' = that was a lil bit of Shakespeare ! Haha

_________________________________________

'Lil note to this imagine, N/O/W/Y/L means Name Of Where You Live :)

You are living in N/O/W/Y/L, and you and your family are moving to London. You got a scholarship and the school cause you were very smart. And as soon as you opened your eyes, you were on the plane arriving at the London Airport. You and your parents were a bit lost cause, uhm duh it's your first time here, so you asked for directions to the apartment where you are gonna stay for the next few years. You guys finally got helped, got your bags, got into a taxi cab and eventually made it to your new apartment.

You had your own apartment and it was a  double story flat, which means that all the apartments had it and it was a big one. The apartment was big-ish and it was beautiful. The windows were from the top ceiling till the floor which you could look out at the busy London city. There was a tiny cute kitchen. Also a very big living room that were cream and white coloured. You had your own big bedroom and your own bathroom and the best of all, a big walk-in closet. You already had furniture and all that stuff. For dinner your dad just ordered pizza cause your mum was too lazy to cook something. The rest of the night you guys watched a little telly, and then prepared yourself for your classes the next day. You went to bed soon.

~~

You woke up at about 7 am, although your classes started at 9, you wanted to be well prepared. Your parents already let to go to their new work. You got up, made breakfast, got ready and found a taxi cab to take you to your me school. You made your way on the school grounds to the administration office to get your classes and schedules. First class was English. Great.

You were quite early and you were scared to make a first impression to be the new "nerdy" one in class. And so a lot of other students came filling in their seats and you got your seat at the back of the class. The bell rang and the teacher began class. But first you were introduced to your new classmates. But after that you worked. Suddenly someone bashed through the door and saw a blonde blue-eyes boy.

"Sorry sir, uhm I forgot me food at home, and I didn't wanta starve meself" He said and took a seat next to me. The whole class laughed and the teacher just gave him the look and returned writing on the board. You felt someone throwing tiny little eraser pieces and look at him. He threw you with it.

"Can I help you?" you asked, whispering. He had his head balancing on his right hand as he looked at you.

"You new here yeah?" he asked, whispering back.

You nodded and continued to work.

Once again he threw you with tiny pieces of his eraser to catch your attention. You looked at him and he gave you a big wide smile. His smile was cute tho, you thought.

"I'm Niall, who are you, love?"

"Y/N, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you Y/N". He finally looked away to open his books and start writing. A few minutes passed and you started to whisper to each other in class, not even paying attention.

"So you wanna hang out later?" He asked after you two talked.

"Yeah sure" you said.

He searched through his bag and got out a pack of chips. Carefully opening it up and stated to eat.. like a pig.. you could hear him chew.

"NIALL! PUT AWAY THE FOOD! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT UNTIL BREAK TIME!" The teacher yelled at him. He whole class laughed, even you.