"Please don't go with him"

IMAGINE:

You are going on a date with a guy who you know for 2 years now. You ask your best friend Niall to help you pick an outfit and how to do your hair.

"Wow, you look very beautiful (Y/N)" Niall said as soon as you were ready with your look.

"You really think so? I mean like, I just hope he likes it too" you say.

"Oh he will. And if he doesn't, he doesn't know what pretty is then".Niall said staring at you.

"Oh gosh! Why am I so nervous?" You ask while looking for your phone. Niall keeps staring at you and suddenly a tear falls down his face. You saw it instantly and walked up to him.

"Heyp-lease (Y/N)". Niall begs while crying. You are really confused. Why would your best friend tell you not to go on a date with another guy?

"Why not Niall? Why are you crying? What's going on?" You ask. Niall sits down on your bed, looking down at his feet with his head burried in his hands. After a few seconds Niall looks up to you with more watering eyes than before.

"I love you (Y/N) and I can't stand another guy stealing your heart. I want you to be happy but I know you would be happier with me". Niall takes your hand and hold it close to his chest. You can feel his heart beat. He starts to get closer to your face and he kisses your lips gently.

You had never kissed before so this is your first kiss.

"Niall" You push him away. He looks at you feeling rejected by the kiss.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)" He says Feeling really bad. "I should've told you this months ago but..."

You reached to his neck and kiss him on the lips. While kissing, you breath out a "I love you" and Niall just hugs you tighter.

_____________________________________

This imagine is really special to me because I wrote this on my phone (My notes) and this was my first imagine I have ever written (June 2K14). This imagine is the reason why I got Wattpad and start to write imagines :D #MaybeDoingADoubleUpdate ....

I KNOW IT IS SHORT, DON'T BITE MY ARSE OFF :D

Our bus driver is really old and he keeps telling us the same story over and over again. Chill dude !

I've been thinking about the schedules for this book. Maybe I should post every Monday and Friday? Giving some time for the new pizza's who are reading this. Oh and thanks for reading and voting and stuff, that means a lot ! xx

I recommend reading "Afraid of the monsters" It's a Ziall fanfic and its just so sad and well written. (Check my "Reading List")

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

Lovies y'all pizza people !! xx

-Nella_❤⚓1D