Requested Imagine: Baking time

Credit for da lovely @stealmy1d !

________________________________________

Tomorrow is your mother's birthday and Niall decided to bake her a cake. You soon joined in when Niall was getting ready with the ingredients.

"Okay so we need 2 eggs, 2 cups of flower, 250 ml milk...." Niall whispered to himself as he poured the ingredients in.

"Something I can help with babe?" You asked.

"Uhm.... yeah actually. Can you like make the icing? But you have to use the pink colour. It seems more girly for your mum" He ordered giving you a quick kiss on the cheek.

He ran around the kitchen, looking like a real professional baker. He had everything under control and every time you try to help or something, he slaps your hand away playfully not trying to hurt you. Finally after 30 minutes, the cake was ready for decoration. You were done with the icing and you and Niall started decoration the cake with icing and cake toppings.

Once you were done, you took a little icing that was left, and trew some on Niall's face. Eventually it became a icing fight and you both were covered in pink icing. Niall's hair, cheeks and nose were full of icing. Your whole face were full of icing. After you had a playfull icing fight, Niall grabbed you face and kissed you all over your icing covered face including licking your lips clean. You kissed his nose full of icing.

"I love you so much Y/N" Niall said while kissing your neck.

"I love you too Niall"

________________________________________

Request more imagines loves x