Too drunk to notice

Double update today cause I am bored and I am SOOO FREAKIN HAPPY CAUSE @waverider_ LIKED 11 PICS OF MINE ! I LOVE YOU LIAM !! I just wait till he follows me tho :))

Okay so what else is new? Uhm....

-I tried out Dr Pepper® for the first time (I saw it on The Big Bang Theory, cause I loveee dat show) and it is sooooo gross ew x_x

-My dog farted really loud on my bed.... WE DO NOT SPEAK OF IT !

-I didn't realize I had friends till one of them messaged me.

THIS IMAGINE IS NOT A SAD ONE, IT'S QUITE FUNNEH :D

________________________________________

Giving credit to @fangirlsandfeels . Their page is amazayn ;)

Niall was out with the lads and was dropped off back at your shared apartment, and he was drunk out of his mind.

"Alright, come one Ni." You say and lead him to the couch, knowing he can't make it upstairs to your bed.

"My girlfriend calls me Ni, hahaha!" He yells laughing.

"Yep." You laugh. Oh God he was REALLY drunk. When he gets to the couch, he layed down right away. You put a blanket over him and he smiles up to you. Your cat jumps up on him and he shrieks.

"My girlfriend and I have a cat too!" He looks down at your cat. "Maybe you know her."

You tried your best to hold in your laugh. "I think I might." You laughed. He looks up at you and smiles.

"Will you tell Y/N that I am okay? I don't want her to worry." He says. You nod and push his hair out of his face.

"I'll make sure to tell her, now go to sleep Ni." You whisper.

As you walk away he calls out, "Tell her I love her too! We never go to sleep without saying we love each other first"

_______________________________________

Have you guys seen Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" video? O_o  OMG IT'S PERFECT ! He can really dance tho ! And tbh, he lost a lot of weight :p #UndercoverSheerio

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

I love you all my pizza loving people !! xx

-Nella_❤⚓1D