How he asks you to marry him

Okay so it's 03:41 when I wrote this cute imagine.

My new fav song is "The Vamps ft Demi Levato - Somebody To You" which is also perfect for this imagine :))

And am so freakin hungry man! I need some pizza or what not...

________________________________________

You and Niall have been dating for 4 years now. You had a perfect relationship. It was like any normal one tho, but because Niall travels around the world, and the media and fans putting a lot of pressure on you guys, you still had a strong relationship.

Tonight the lads have their North America concert and it was at the biggest stadium in America, which made the lads more nervous. You were by Niall's side while he was getting his hair done by Lou.

You tried to calm him a bit, and it seemed to work a little. Why is Niall so nervous about this concert tonight? He did the same one yesterday at the same stadium. It was actually really surprising this this big stadium is sold out for 3 nights. Million of screaming fans every night. Woah!

Before they went on stage, they stood in a circle and sang a cheering song before raising their eyebrows up and down at each other (weirdos).

After that, Niall ran up to you, giving you a kiss and you wishing him good luck, and then he ran onstage.

First song was "Up All Night" and the lads were being losers as always on stage. A couple of songs later, they talked for a bit. And then  few songs after that, oh no. That moment that everything changed...

"I would love it if my lovely girlfriend Y/n come on stage" Niall said with a big smile covering his face and looking at your direction.

You just stood there, you couldn't move. You just froze. What?!

"Yeah Y/n, I'm looking at you, come're love" Niall walking to the side of the stage, stretching out his hand for you to take. You took it and instantly, you where on the stage being greeted by millions of screams.

You covered your mouth when you saw how many people where in this stadium. It was crazy. Niall led you to the middle of the stage, the lads sitting a bit futher back.

"Now you all now, that Y/n and I have been dating for a long time now yeah?" Niall spoke into the mic. All you could hear was screams.

"Four years babe" you laughed, whispering in his ear.

"Four years everybody!" Niall said lifting his hands up in the air. Another millions of screams and some words from the lads.

"Yeah Niall, this is ya longest relationship man" Liam said smiling.

Then in that minute, Niall got on his one knee in front of you, making you cover your mouth of surprizement. Millions of screams and 'aw-s' filling the whole stadium.

"Y/n, I am so in love with you. These four years has been the best years of me life and I have never been this in love, ever. I am so in love with you, that I got the guts to ask yer dad to marry me. I am so in love with you, that, that I ask you here today, millions of people to witness this, I wanna ask you Y/n, will you marry me?"

You started to cry because this was the best thing Niall could've even do. It was so romantic. The whole arena were screaming and anchoring "SAY YES", it was all so crazy.

You looked down at him, staring directly in his blue eyes. You were still covering you mouth and you just stood there.

"YES NIALL! I WILL MARRY YOU! AWW BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" you screamed and he slipped the diamond ring in your finger. He kissed you long before "Little Things" started to play.

You could see the girls in the front row, and a few rows after it, were crying because of the cuteness.

When Niall sang his solo, he stood in front of you playing his guitar and his eyes locked with yours. You cried all the way and when the song was finished, you gave him another long hug and kiss.

"I love you Mrs Future Horan" Niall said in your ear before kissing you. You couldn't help but blush and kissing him back.

________________________________________

Aww that was soooooooo adorable! I can't believe I imagined that. Goshie gosh !

Niall, if by change you are reading this, I just wanna say "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wazzup? Doin good? I love you !"

Back to normality.. I am so hungry ! HELP !

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN

I freakin love each and every pizza of you guys !! xx

-Nella_❤⚓1D