You're sick

Me own imagine_❤

____________________________________

"Babeeeee" you whine while laying under four thick blankets. You catched a cold on your business trip and now you are laying in bed for almost a week now.

"I'm coming babe" Niall said downstairs. He is currently walking up and down all day, giving you all the medicine and treatment you needed.

Niall came upstairs with soup and black coffee. "Here you go babe, eat just enough so that I can give you your medicine" He sat the tray next to the bed and you sat up uneasily.

"I am gonna die!" you whined while mostly, you drinking the soup.

"No ya not. I am taking good care of you, so you are safe love" Niall sat next to you while you eat/drink.

As soon as you were done, Niall gave you your medicine and you were back under the four blankets.

"Scream if ya need anything else, I love taking care of you" Niall patted you somewhere, he didn't even know where under the blankets you where.

He got up and when he was at the door, you whined again. "Nialllllllll!"

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you, and I miss your kisses" you smiled although he couldn't see it.

"I love you, and remember by the time you are feeling well again, I am gonna tackle you with kisses". You can hear it his voice that he was smiling.

You let out a small giggle, and fell asleep fast.

_____________________________________

REMEMBER to follow my Instagram fan account: @niallitharder and my Twitter fan account: @NightingleNiall

-Nella_❤⚓1D