A New Glader

~A big two year time skip:P~

-Your pov-

For the last two years, Newt and I have been together. And had only one argument, and that ended up with Newt admitting he's jealous. He's jealous of how much time I spend with Minho in the maze.

But now he knows that Minho, he's like a brother to me. Like an annoyingly sassy twin brother. And Alby is like the brother, who seems like he doesn't care about you. But when you get hurt, he makes it seem like the world is ending. Even if it was the tiniest scratch on my leg. He makes it a big shucking deal.

And last month, not only was I a sister. But I kinda became a big sister. To Chuck.

He found out when Minho was teasing Newt about our relationship. And then Chuck found out, and since then we've all been meeting eachother. But not in the runner room, we've been meeting in the dead head's.

It's kinda creepy there, but we just kinda ignore it's existence.

-Chuck pov-

Today, we get a new greenie! That meens that I'm not the new greenie anymore!

I look at the wall from the slopper, and catch a small glimps of YN. I kinda look up to her, cause she's been through a lot. And she lives in the maze, with the grievers. And she even told us their names.

I hear the greenie alarm, and I see Winston start heading towards the box. I follow him, and I look up again and see her head on top of the wall.

I look over to Newt, and see him smiling at her. Then he looks back at the box, his smile gone.

He drops down in the box, and I look down to see a brown haired boy. Looks like he has a slight build, but hard to see under his blue shirt.

Newt helps him out of the box, and the greenie starts running.

"We've got a runner!" Zart yells next to me.

Then the greenie face plants. Everyone lets out a laugh or a ooh sound. I start heading back to work, not bothering to stay and watch him get dragged into the pit.

-Thomas pov- 《He still don't know his name though》

I see a dark man walking up to me, and then he sits in front of the bars.

"What's your name."

I start to think about my name, but then realize that I can't remember it. "I-I don't know.  I can't remember it-Why can't I remember anything?!" I say alarmed.

He shush's me. "Calm down, that's normal. Your name will come back to you in a day or two. I'm Alby. Now, are you gonna run if we let you out?" He asks.

I shake my head, and he unlocks the door. He puts his hand out, and I grab it. He pulls me up, and then walks away.

"This is the Glade." He says.

I nod, and then I see someone walking away from us. "Newt come here." Alby says.

The guy, Newt, turns back around and walks to us.

"You alrigh' Alby. Showing the Greenie around." He says with a accent.

"This is Newt, my second in command. He's in charge while I'm not around." Alby says.

"Good thing your always around then." Newt replys.

Alby chuckles and pats Newt's shoulder. "Go and get Chuck for me."

Newt nods and walks away.

Alby walks away, and I follow him. He starts climbing up a ladder, and I carefully follow him to the top. I reach the top, and look around. Four walls, completely surrounding us. Only one wall is open.