Part 1

"MANDY, HURRY UP!" Is what i hear from downstairs. "YES LUNA, I"LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" i yell back. My niece, Luna is been fan of this guy named Shawn Mendes for years.... she loves everything about him. Well, i can't deny, he is hot.... have you've seen his abbs? Today is the first show of his tour and she got us tickets...  why? I have no idea, probably because she's not able to go without me, so i said yes.... who doesn't like to watch a hot guy perform? "Why do you wanna go so early?" I ask Luna while i walk down the stairs. "Cause, the Q&A and the M&G starts at 2..." she anwserd. Wait? Did she say Q&A and M&G? "Give me one more sec okay?" I say while i'm running upstairs. "What the hell, hurry!!!! There's gonna be a lot of traffic!" I run towards my closet looking for a better shirt than the sweater i'm wearing right now. I grab my white turtle neck , my black and white skirt and my high boots. I put them on and run back downstairs, grab my carkeys and my black trenchcoat "are you comming or what?" I ask Luna. She nodded her head, laughs and walks towards the  car.

Here we are, i park the car at the Ziggo Dome parkinglod and we walk to the Ziggo Dome.
"I'm so nervouse!" Luna says. I'm looking at her and start laughing. "Why? He's just a normal boy... just like us... well like me, he is like 5 years older than you little one!" I say while i'm laughing.

One we're in, we get a white lightbraclet, a neckchain with a VIP Card. "Are you ready little one?" I ask Luna. She nodded exited "yes omg! I can't wait to meet him!!" She said. "Well, let's go then sweety!" I tell her and we walk into the museum. Everyone is watching their eyes out..... actually, i don't get it.... all i see is a guitar, clothes and pictures.... nothing special or something. While everyone is looking at his clothes and guitars Shawn comes into the room. "Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for comming to the first show of my tour!!" Everyone is screaming and crying, when i realize that he's been looking at me for two minutes straight.
"Uhmmm, i can't wait to perform for you guys tonight! See some of you later today at the M&G or at the show! See you soon guys!" He said and walked away a little red headed.

"OMG HE WAS SO HOT!" Luna said. "Yeah,yeah.... he was goodlooking..." i say back