Part 4

It's Sunday, 2 days later since Shawn and I had our first kiss and he asked me to come to 3 more shows with him. Yesterday i already start packing up some stuff like clothes and shoes. I'm all done with showering, my make up and put on some comfy clothes. I put my last things in my suitcase like my toothbrush and make up, grab my bag and step into the uber to Shawns hotel in Amsterdam.

"Are you ready to go to Antwerp?" Shawn said when he sees me step out of the uber.
"Yes, i think so!" I say and give him a hug.
We step into the car and prepair for a 3 hour drive to our hotel in Antwerp.
While we're in the car, we have so much fun!

The evening falls and Shawn and I are exhousted from the drive to our hotel.

"Well, there's one thing.." he said
"What?" I ask nervous
"There's only one room for both of us..."
"And that's bad?" I ask carefully
He smiles "you really don't mind?"
"Ofcourse not Shawn!"
He laughs and opens the room door.
"Wow! This is amazing!" We say at the same time. We look at eachother and starts laughing really hard. After we pack out our suitcases we decided to watch a movie.
"You want some pizza?" Shawn asks.
"Omg that would be delicious right now!"
He smiles and orders a pizza.

"You know wbat wbould be wreally gwood now?" I ask with a piece of pizza in my mouth.
Shawn laughs and nodded.
I swallow the piece of pizza and say " karaoke!" I say.
I put on my box on some music and starts to sing while i'm standing on our bed with a hairbrush.
"I want it, i got it, i want it, i got it, you like my hair? G thanks, just bought it" i sing and Shawn stand up and sings " i see it, i like it, i want it...." he looks at me "you got it" i say while i'm looking in his eyes. He starts kissing me slowly, but it doesn't take long before it's starts to go faster and more passionate.
We fall on the bed, on top of shawn. We start to laugh and cuddle up. "Thank you Shawn" he goes op a little higher. "Thank you for what hunny?" " for taking me who i am...." i said.
"Babe, i love who and how you are... that's why i like you so much" he says back and went back to spooning me.

It's 3PM and i couldn't sleep.... it's sounds kinda creepy but i've been starting at his cute little face for like a hour. He opens his eyes a little... "hun, aren't you sleeping yet?" He ask with his morning voice. "No, i have no sleep" i whisper. He takes my hair away from my neck and bury his face in it. When i close
my eyes i feel a kiss in my neck. "Try to go to sleep babe" he said while he's cuddeling me.
Did he just called me babe? I started smiling in myself and fell asleep after 4 hours.

It's morning and the sunlight shines right into my face. When i open my eyes i see Shawn standing i front of the window, topless with his joggingpants on. I take a huge gap and Shawn turns around and comes sit on my side of the bed. "Goodmorning hunny" he said while he looked at me. I bury my face in the sheets. "No, don't look at me! I look like a mess!" I say. "Oh stop it!" He says and pulled away the sheets. "That's bullshit! You look just as beautifull as always..." he said and he kissed my hand.
He walks around the bed and lays down on his side. He covers him self up with the sheets and pulls me in a cuddle. I lay with my head on his chest and he's running his fingers trough my hair. "You got some sleep?" He asks. I nodded "yeah, after we cuddled i felt asleep, but i'm still tired..." i pulled myself out of bed to take a shower. "Fuck!" I screamd. "Everything okay hun?" "I forgot my clothes!" I hear him lauging.
"Shawn, it's not funny! You know hoe insecure i am about my body.... can you throw a towel into the bathroom?"
"I'm sorry hun, i know... just a towel? I mean you can wear my rope?" He said back

"Thank you Shawn!"
I hear the door go open and i see a black rope on the ground.

I put on the rope and walk into the room, looking for my clothes in my suitcase. I grab my lingerie and a black turtleneck dress.

Shawn is standing under the shower so i decide to dress me in de room, i put on my string and bra. While i'm struggeling getting my turtle nek over my head, Shawn walks in "i really like the showers in he..... oh god i'm so sorry!" He said and turned around directly. I'm putting the dress over my body and turn around. "It's uhm, it's okay Shawn."
"Really, i didn't mean to do this" "Shawn, it's okay, really..." i say shy.
"But i have to say, you have a beautifull body... for what is saw then" he says.

I start to blush.
I give him a little smile and start doing my hair.
"You have a thing for turtlenecks, don't you?" He said while he laughs.

I start laughing to and nodded.
After i did my make up, i put on my sunglasses and grab my bag.
"Ready to go for coffee?" Shawn asks.

"Yes, all ready!" I say and i grab his hand. Outside his hotel are standing a view fans. "Hi guys' just a view quick pictures okay?" He said and they agreed.

Some girls where comming up to me asking questions "who are you?" "Are you two dating?" "Omg? Are you and Shawn together?" "You two look good together!" I didn't know what to say so Jake came between us.
Shawn is done taking the pictures and grabs my hand. "Come hunny!" He said. I smiled and walked away with him.