Part 22

Flash foward

"Sky, Eli?" I shout. No anwser....
we have to rush to the airport if we wanna be in time for our flight to Italy.

"HAHAHA!" I hear Eli laugh while he's running into the livingroom with Skylar behind me.

"Sky... stop teasing your little brother.... get your shoes please?" I ask her while i give her a kiss on her little head.

She runs to the hallway to get her shoes.

"Are you ready?" Karen asks me.
"Yes we are! Skylar, are you ready to see daddy again?"

She looks at me with big eyes.
"DADDAA!!!" She screams.

I laugh.

Once we are checked in, I take Skylar's hand and Eli on my arm and we are waiting to board when i get a call from Shawn.

"Hey love"
"DADDA!!" Skylar screams trough the phone.
"Ssst skylar" i say with a laugh.
"What are you guys doing?"
"Ohh uhm, we're just in the.... mall! Yes we are in the mall!" I say
"Oh nice..... oh babe i need to go, Andrew want's me to soundcheck again"
"Okay bye mi amore"
"BYE DADDA!" Skylar screams after i'm finished talking.
He laughs and hangs up the phone.

"Come skylar... sit next to mommy" i tap on the airplane chair besides me and she climbs on the chair.
With a sleepy Eli on my lap i give skylar my phone so she can watch some video's praying that she will fall asleep.

After 9 Hours on the plane we finaly made it to Italy.
I asked Jake to pick us up to bring us to Shawn's hotel.

As you would have noticed, Shawn had no idea that we are coming to Italy to support him.

"Look Sky!" I point at jake.
"UNCLE JAKE!" She runs up to him and gives him a hug.

I walk up to him with Eli still asleep in my arms and give him a hugg aswell.

"Did you guys had a safe flight?" Jake asks.

"Well, my leggs are still sleeping, just like this litte monster here" i laugh.

"He has been asleep since we've been into the plane for like 5 minutes, untill now, on my lap"

Jake laughs.

"Come, we need to go" jake says and takes Eli over from me.
I look at my phone.

"Hunny?"
"Hello?"
"Where are you guys?"
"I'm worried."
"Mandy?"
"Okay i need to rehearse, if i don't have an anwser by then i'm going to call the copps"
I smile and anwser back.
"We are okay, i just fell asleep"
"Thank god....." he anwserd.

After a 20 minute drive we arrive to our hotel, i fresh us three up and we go out for some food and drinks.