Part 7

Its been a view months since I saw Shawn face to face. Tour is over and i got a new job, saving money so i can move to Canada to live with Shawn. We facetime and text everyday. I miss his cute little face a lot, not only his face ofcourse.....

Shawn❤️: Hey hunny, i will spend the night in the studio with my phone off.... so i just want to say that i'll miss you and i love you.

Me: Okay Mi Amore... i have to work tomorrow till 5 so i will call you after... i love you more❤️

I turn off my phone and fall asleep.
Shawn's POV
It has been forever i saw her cute face in real life. Tour is over and i'm bored as hell.
Andrew has given me some free time so my voice will get some rest. I'm in bed, thinking of what i want to do when Aaliyah comes in.
"Hi Shawn, can i come in?"
"Yes, ofcourse chica! I say and tap besides me on the bed
"What where you doing?" She asks
"I was thinking... i have some free time but i'm bored and i miss Mandy a lot."

She smiled. "I've never seen you like this..."
"Like what?"
"In love, i can see that you really love her"
I smile back.
"Why don't you go visit her in Holland..."
i look at her.
" that's an amazing idea chica! Can you grab my laptop and text Jake for me? He has to come with me."
She stands up and grabs my phone and laptop.
I book my ticket and text Mandy that i'm not able to talk to her over the night cause i'll be working at the studio. This has to be a huge suprise. I said her goodnight and went packing up my stuff with Aaliyah. It's one hour later and i'm on the airport with Jake searching for some Starbucks to stay awake a view more hours.
"Are you exited?" Jake asks
"Yes! I can't wait to hold her again" i say shy.
Jake grabs my shoulder and said "i'm happy for you man..." i smile and we walk towards the gate.

It's the next day and we have been sitting on the plain for like 16 Hours and we are ready to land.

It's nice to walk around Schiphol without all those girls standing here. Before i went to security i take my phone and make a call to her new boss.

" hi, is this Karin de Boer?" I said, not very easy though. Those Dutch names stay difficult.
"Yes? How can i help you?" She said back, her english wasn't that good but she understands me.
"Hi, this is Shawn Mendes, Mandy her boyfriend. I just landed in Holland to suprise her and i heard her say that she will be working till 5 today?"
"Yes"
"Well, i want to suprise her at her work... only if you're okay with it ofcourse."
"Sure!! She's been down the last days..."

"I know... i'm going to security now so i will be there in like 2 to 3 hours." I said and hang up the phone.

After a 45 minute drive to her work, we arrive.
"Okay, let's do this" when i stand in front of the door.
I walk inside and see al the heads looking at me.
Mandy's pov
I'm working on a Balayage client when i hear the door go open.
I keep on going with my client and hear my fellow worker say " wat kan ik voor u doen?(what can i do for you?)"

"Hi, i'm here to see my girlfriend?" I hear someone say, what the hell.... it sounds like Shawn.
I look at the door and there he's standing.
"SHAWN? What the hell?!" I scream and run to him.
He lifts me up and starts kissing me.
"I fucking missed you Shawn!" I say while the tears run down my cheeck. He whipes away my tear with his thumb and looks at me. "I missed you to my love" he said and kiss me.
"Uhm, Mandy? Everyone is looking at us" Shawn said
I laughed and took his hand.
I'm done with work one hour earlyer, thanks to my boss.
"What are you doing here?" I ask full of exitement.
"Well, i have no life besides the studio and you... Andrew gave me some free time and i missed you like crazy so, here i am!" He said while we walked through the city.
"Well, i actually need to go home...."
Shawn put's on his sad face.
"You can stay at my condo if you want Shawn." I say with a wink.
He smiles and we're heading home.

"Hi mom?!" I say when whe walked through the door.
I walk to the livingroom with Shawn's hand in my hand. I look at him. "You nervous?"
"Kinda" he said.
I pull him with me through the door.
"Mom, dad, this is Shawn." I look at him.... damn he make's me crazy...
"It's so nice to finaly meet you!!" My mom says exited.
She gave him a hug and smiled.
"Dad? Don't you need to say something to Shawn" i say.
He stands up and gives him an hand. "If you hurt her, i will kill you." He said and sits again.
Shawn looks at me, i see the fear in his eyes.
"And thank you dad..." i say.
"Is it okay if Shawn stays with us for a couple of days?" I look at my mom and she smiled. "Ofcourse!" I smile and give him a hug.