Part 6

I can tell that the shows in Vienna, Glasgow and Manchester where Amazing! We had so much fun in England!
Today is the last show in the UK, Birmingham.
I wake up next to Shawn who is kinda awake and check my phone. It's a text from my mom...
mom💋: hi sweety... i hope you're having fun with Shawn on tour. I just want to tell you that your dad and I miss you like crazy! Everyone is been asking about you cause they haven't seen you around town anymore.

While i read the text my eyes got watery. "Goodmorning beautifull" Shawn said with his hot morning voice. I shake my head so my tears disappear. "Goodmorning!" I say with a fake smile.
"So, i'm going shopping with Alessia today... you wanna join?" Shawn asks.
"No thank you... i'm staying here, i want to facetime with my family..." i say.
He smiles. "Okey babe, tell you parents i said hi okay!" He said and jumps under the shower.

It's afternoon and i oderd some roomservice. I call my mom on facetime and we have a long conversation.
Mom: hi sweety... how are you?"

Me: hi mom.... i'm good and u and dad?

Mom: well we miss you a lot... and you're boss has been calling us the whole time.

Me: i'm not going back... i'll figure something out mom...

Mom: i know sweety, so tell me, how is Shawn?

Me: he's amazing! He's the sweetest and the most handsome...

Mom: i'm glad you found someone... but has it be the one on the other side of the world?

Me: mom.... i'm not moving in with him.... yet

Mom: i know... i just miss you... i gotta go my love.. have fun and i'll see you soon

Me: see you soon mom! I love you!

Mom: i love you to my love!

Me: oh before i forget, i needed to tell that Shawn said hi!

Mom: say hi to him back! Bye sweety...

Me: bye mom....

And we hang up the phone.
It was nice to talk to my mom face to face... i miss her a lot but i'm happy i'm with Shawn.
I decid to watch a movie on Shawn's laptop to wait for him to come back to our hotel.

The movie is almost done when i hear the door go open.
"Babe? Close you're eyes for me please?"
"Shawn? What the hell!!" I say while i'm laughing. And i close my eyes.
I feel that he comes sit next to me.
"Shawn what are you doing?!" I say still with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay, you can open them now"
I open my eyes and see a orange Louis Vuitton bag right in front of me.
"Shawn? What did you do?" I ask full of exitement.
"So, a view days back, you told me you've been saving for years for that Louis Vuitton bag you wanted for like forever and because you spend al your money for that planeticket to Polen, i thought i needed to get you the bag..." he said with a smile.
"Omg Shawn...." and give him a kiss.
"And not only because of that.... also because..."
"Because?" I ask
"Because i, i love you.."
i look in his eyes, completely shocked.
"You love me?"
"Yes Mandy.... even the thought of you makes me lose my mind.."
"I love you to Shawn...." i say.
He smiles and kisses me.
"Now, open the bag!!"
I grab the back and open it, right in front of me stands the Louis Vuitton Neverfull with pink stitches and my initials on the bag.
"Shawn.... this is way to crazy.... have you any idea how much money this is?"
"Yes and i don't care, you know why?"
I nodded my head
"Because you deserve way more.... you deserve the fucking world okay?!" He said and kissed me again.
"I really really love you Shawn Mendes"
"And i love you to... way more than you love me though" he says laughing.
"Hmmm i don't think so" i say while i'm sitting on his lap and kiss him. After a long cuddle we both fall asleep.

It's the next mornig and i wake up from the shower. I look next to me and realise that Shawn in under the shower. Should i join him?
I stand out of bed and get undressed.

*here is the "hot" part of this chapter"
I open de door and see Shawn standing under the shower, i scan his body completely, well, from the back.
"Damn, that ass to" i think in myself and i bite my lip.

I walk up to him and touch his arms with my hands. He turns around and looks at me.
While we have the deep eyecontact i'm standing underneath the hot water with my back against the wall.
It doens't take long before Shawn starts to kiss me. Rough.... just the way i like it, he breaks our kiss and starts to suck at my ear. Damn, he really knows how to turn me on. He pulls back and i start to kiss his jawline, going lower and lower.... when i got to his chest, i see little Shawn grow.
I look at it and bite my lip.
I take it in my hand and go up and down while i look right in is eyes, where i can see the joy in his eyes.
I go even lower when i end up at his sixpack, kissing every single abb on his belly. And again i go lower when i got to little Shawn. I bend down on my knees and start sucking it. A moan leaves his mouth. "Oh gosh... Mandy, where did you learn this?" He asked. "Ssssst Shawn." I say and go back sucking it. He grabs my face between his huge hands and pulls me up, starts kissing me and pushes me against the wall. He pushes his legs between mine so i'll open them up a little. He takes his finger and put them inside me. Never thought his fingers would me that big. While he's going in and out with his fingers he starts sucking my neck and colourbone. "Fuck Shawn" i say. I look at his face, he looks even hotter with the water running over his head and the piece of hair in front of his eyes. He takes his fingers out and he lifts me up and places me on his dick.
He pulls me against the wall again and speeds up the tempo. "Shaw.....Shawn.... omg..."
"It feels good huh?" He said naughty.
"Yes Shawn...." i moan. We both cum and he puts me on the ground carefully.

*the part is over!"

He pulls me under the hot water and cuddles me from behind.
He kisses my shoulder and cheeck.
"I love you Mandy"
"I love you to amore mio"
"I didn't know you speak Italian!" He said exited.
I laugh and take a towel.
"Back to my question, where did you learn that.... i've never had anyone who you know.... sucks it like you..." he said with a dirty face.
I started to laugh.
"Rude! I just did something.... i didn't even know what i was doing!" I say while i laugh.
"And you speak Italian?"
"aNd YoU SpEaK iTaLiAn.... yeah so what." I say.
"That's rude young lady, where did you learn that?"
"I learned it myself, i also speak French, Spanish, Dutch and i can count in Mandarin Chinese and Arabic"
"What? That's amazing!! Can you teach me some?" He ask.

"Ofcourse what do you want to learn?" I aks while i'm putting on some clothes.
"Uhm, teach me some French..."
i look at him, shocked.
"You're Canadian and you don't speak French?
"No okay, so teach me!" He said, huggs me from behind and let us fall on the bed.

" tu es le plus beau garçon que j'ai jamais vu." I say
"And that means?" He said.
"That you are the hottest guy i've ever seen." I say and kiss him.
He smiles. " please, teach me?"
"Okay, do you know how to say i love you?"
He nodded.
"Je t'aime" i say
"Je t'aime" he said back....
"Je t'aime aussi" i say. He smiles
"You love me to?"
"Yes! Omg, that's good!"
The rest of the afternoon i was buisy to teach him some French, Italian and Spanish.

"You are the best thing that happend to me Shawn..." i say
He looks at me, gives me a smile and kiss me.