Part 5

It's been 2 weeks since i saw Shawn for the last time in Paris. I had to go home because of work. We've been texting and facetiming the whole time.

Shawn❤️: hi hunny

Me: hi cutie!

Shawn❤️: how are things back home?

Me: buissy.... got into a huge argument with my boss yesterday..

Shawn❤️: what? Why hunny?

Me: she wants way to much from me... She is to buissy with other things than running the Salon.... she gives me all the responsibillity of the salon plus, i need to do everything by myself because everyone is to lazy...

Shawn❤️: awh, i'm sorry babe.

Me: i'm tired Shawn.... so tired... i think i'm having a mental breakdown.... it's to much to run on my own...

Shawn❤️: i get it.... just get some rest.

Me: i don't know how long i can take this Shawn....

Shawn❤️: i gotta go my love, get some rest and think about it... go talk with you're boss.

Me: okay, talk to you later❤️

I grab my stuff and drive to my work.

After a short talk with my boss i made my choice, i quit my job.... i now i need the money but i just can't take it anymore.

Once i got home, i grabbed my laptop and booked a flight to Kraków, Polen. Just in time to suprise Shawn before he needs to perform there.

It's two day's later and i just landed in Polen. I call Jake as soon as i got to security so he can pick me up.

As i get my suitcases and went to security, i see Jake waiting for me at the gate.
"Shawn is gonna be so happy to see you! He's been so down since you left" i laugh.
"He told me it was quit buissy at your work... how did you get day's off?" He asked
"I quit the job... it was just to much for me... running the Salon, helping all the clients myself cause everyone was to lazy.... making extra hours.." he nodded. "You couldn't take it anymore?"
"Yes... i wasn't myself anymore..."
"Well, all i know, he's gonna be happy to see you." "I hope so, cause i spent my last money on my plane ticket..." i say.

Me: goodluck tonight hun....

Shawn❤️: thank you babe, i miss you so much...

Me: i know Shawn...

Shawn❤️: i wish you where here.... i had way more energy.

Me

Shawn❤️: OMG! You are here?!

Me: Suprise!! Now, go on stage and make the crowd crazy!

Shawn❤️: be in the Greenroom after the show okay?! I miss kissing your cute face.

Me: i will, now go on stage!!

After the show i did not went to the greenroom, Jake brought me to his hotel room.
"You sure she is here?" Shawn asks.
"Yes Shawn, just go in!" Jake said
I take a seat on the bed and on that moment the door opens. I stand up and turn my face to Shawn.
He ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Hello to you to!" I say with a smile.

He started to kiss me... not soft, like real hard... you could tell that he missed me.

*here starts a sexual part... you can skip if you want!*

While we're kissing i grab his shirt and struggeling to get him off.
He smiles through our kiss and takes him off by himself.
I grab my own shirt and take it off.
"You, you just exposed your body to me..." he said with a smile.
I smiled. "You're actually the first guy who sees it like this" i say back. His smile starts to get bigger and starts kissing me again. He pulls me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes... just enjoying his wet kisses at my neck.... his kisses where gone and he begon to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys... "Shawn... people are gonna see this..."
"I don't care anymore..." he said and went back to kissing me. He grabs me by my butt and lifted my to the bed, pulls off my pants and panty's.

He kisses me on my lips and broke it. He went lower and starts kissing my legs, he goes slowly up to my thighs and goes even higher kissing my sensitive parts. "Shawn..." i moan. He looks at me with his brown eyes and keeps on licking it.
"Shawn, i think i'm gonna cum..." i say and he stops right away. "Not yet young lady" he said and starts kissing me again.
"Have you've ever done stuff like this?" He asked... "actually... not really" i say back. He gave me a smile "do you trust me?"
"Yes Shawn ofcourse...."
"I need to know you're sure... i don't want you to do thing you don't want to."
"Shawn, i want this" i say and start to kiss him.
I'm unlocking his belt and he kicks of his pants.
I lay on top of him, feel his dick grow against my leg.
"Well, i guess little Shawn, isn't that little anymore" i say while i laugh.
He turns us around so he's on top of me. He takes of his boxers, he comes close to my face, our lips almost met but at that moment he put himself inside me.
A moan leaves my mouth.
"Shawn....."
"Do i hurt you?" He ask shocked
I nodded "no Shawn...."
he smiled from releave.
He speeds up his tempo, i'm trying to keep quit but it's hard.
"I know you wanna moan babe.... i want you to moan my name...."
I can't help it anymore "fuck Shawn,..." i moan again.
"Shawn... i think i'm gonna cum... i swear to god...."
he smiles "i know babe, me to..." he moans
A huge weird feeling shocks trough my body and again i start to moan.... "fuckkk!!" I screamd.
"Ahhh fuck...." Shawn moans.
He let his face down in my neck and starts to kiss me again.

*you can read again!*

We cuddle up and i close my eyes.... i tear runs down my cheeck.
"Are you crying?" Shawn ask.
"Maybe..." i say whispering.
"What's wrong? Did you regret it?"
"No! Shawn no! I loved it... it's just..."
"Tell me babe.."
"I quit my job...."
His eyes got bigger.
"You did?" He asks shocked
"Yes... i needed to.." i cried.
"Well that's perfect!" He said happy.
"What, why?"
"Well, you can go with me on tour now!"
"Shawn... i spent my last money on a ticket to here... i have nothing left..."
"Don't you worry about that, just travel the world with me.."
i look at him. "Do you really mean this?" I asked suprised.
"Yes! I want you around every second of tour..." "really?" I ask him
"Yes, and also when tour is over..." i look him in his eyes.
"Are you gonna cry again?" He asks while he's smiling. "Yes!" I tell him and cuddle him.
"Ofcourse i'm comming with you Shawn!"
He smiles and gives me a kiss.