Part 14

I hear Shawn screaming and beating against the wall.
Aaliyah brought Skylar back 10 minutes ago, we where both acting normal, like nothing happend.
I lay Skylar in her crib and i went back to packing our suitcases.
"I'm sorry Sky..... i never wanted this for you.... you don't deserve this" i say while i'm crying.

It's late in the evening and i took a taxi to the airport.
"Mom?" I say when she picked up the phone.
"Sweety? Are you okay?" She says.
"Shawn and I got into a huge fight.... i take Skylar to Holland with me...."
"Oh love...."
"Mom? Can you come and pick us up?"
"Yes darling, ofcourse" she says and hangs up the phone.
With Skylar in my arms and our handbagage in my other hand i walk into the plane.
I take a seat and hold Skylar strong in my arms. "Here we go baby... your first flight....i'm sorry it had to be because of these reasons..." i say when a tear runs down my cheeks.

Two weeks later.
"Hunny? Come down quick!!" My mom yells.
I run down.
"Watch this!" She says while she was pointing at the TV.
"Canadian hottie Shawn Mendes broke up with his Dutch girlfriend.... no one saw them together anymore in the past 2 weeks"
"Fuck...." i say.
"Are you okay?" My mom asks.
I hear Skylar crying.
"I'll go.." Zoë says.
Ever since i've been back, Zoë has been here for me to help with Skylar, i couldn't imagine a beter friend.
I give her a weak smile.
"I- i don't know... maybe i've been to hard on him mom..."
"I have no idea sweety... i don't know what happend" she said.
"But he could have appologised right?" I ask with a doubt in my voice.
"I agree..."
"What exactly did he say?" Zoë asks.
"He said we went to fast with everything..." i say
"He did?" Zoë said.
I nodded my head.
"In those two weeks he could have called, or text me... he didn't...." i say and a tear runs down my cheek.
Zoë gives Skylar to my mom.
"I have two tickets for a huge festival this weekend.... we need to go, you haven't been out of the house since Skylar was born and you need to clear your head."
I actually don't want to go but Zoë has done so much for me that i can't blow this up....
"Please?" She says with a puppylook.
"Okey okey i'm going with you" i say

She's dancing all around the room.

The weekend has come and i dressed myself up. This is the first time i put so much time on myself since Skylar was born, i'm feeling so so good!!

  This is the first time i put so much time on myself since Skylar was born, i'm feeling so so good!!

"You, look, AMAZING!!!" Zoë says.
"Do you think? I don't know" i say and rub over my belly.
She takes my hands away and looks in my eyes.
"You do look amazing.... you're beautiful..." she says and huggs me.

I look around.
It's good to be back in Holland but i miss Canada.... All those people, not as nice as there.
After a lot of dancing and a lot of drinks i'm having a lot of fun.
"Thank you so much Zoë!!!" I scream over the music.
She winks at me.
A lot of people stand around me, asking for a picture when securaty takes Zoë and i backstage.
We are standing in front op the stage now when a special guest has been announced.

"So for tonight, we have a really special guest. He wasn't on the setlist for tonight but he told us he's here for a special reason."
I look at Zoë and smile.
I look at my phone texting my mom when he comes on stage.
It's Shawn.
He starts to sing a mash up from: I Don't Even Know Your Name, Aftertaste and Kid In Love showing pictures of us behind him on the screen.
"Did you knew this?" I ask Zoë.
"I didn't know this... i had no idea..." she says back.
The securaty takes me backstage and places me on the stage.
Shawn starts to sing " Oh baby give me one more chance. Won't you please let me, back in your heart. Oh darling i was blind to let you go, and now since i saw you in his arms. You got me singing like, maybe i'm just a kid in love oh baby, if this is what it's like falling in love than we don't need to grow up, cause i've got it al" while he sings this, he shows the pictures of Shawn, Skylar and me on the screen.
He takes my hands and i start to cry.

When we are backstage he whipes away my tears.
"Mandy, i'm so so so sorry"
I can't even look in his eyes.
"You could've called or text..." i say.
"This is not about me, but you didn't even called to ask how Skylar was" i say behind that.

I looked him in the eyes and i saw the pain.

He takes my hand and pulls me on stage.
"Can i have anyones attantion please?" He screamed through the microphone.

"Shawn what are you doing?" I whisper and pull his hand.

"After you left, i reallised what i lost.... i don't know what was wrong with me, telling you we went to fast with everything... i've never been so happy since you and Skylar walked into my life, and now, i don't want you to get out of it, ever again. He said.

"Look what we've been through.... Look at the beautifull angel we've made, i know you're heart like the back of my hand."
He went down on one knee.
"Shawn?" I ask him with watery eyes.

"Mandy, i know i've been a dick but, i can't picture my life without you anymore... will you make me the most happiest man of the world and become my wife?" He asks.
I look at Zoë who's crying and smiling.
She nods yes with her head.
The whole crowd is still because they are waiting for my anwser.

"Yes, Shawn.... yes a thousand times!" I say and i jump in his arms.
He grabs his electric guitar and starts to play a song.
This is the song we sang together the day we first met.

"There's nothing left to say, let's call it truth cause i don't really wanna go to bed like this. I'm so sorry, that we still stuck in the middle, yeah i'm so sorry, cause in the moment I." He sings
"I don't know what it's like to be you" i sing along.