Chapter Five

Colby's POV
I saw her freeze, so I put my hand over hers. "Hey it's okay if you don't want to tell me yet, I was just curious" I smile hoping she'd smile back and.... it worked! "It's fine, weirdly enough I trust you" she says making a funny face also making me laugh 'why does she have to be so cute!' I thought.

"Well for starters, I'm Kat's adopted sister, though I was adopted when I was 13 by her family. The time where I wasn't with her family I was actually with my family... When I turned 6, my dad had lost his company and one of his biggest clients, and came home angry, and drunk. He was really violent towards my mom and I. About a year after, my dad left and my mom had been fighting cancer... she had passed and it took a big toll on me, I was happy to always go to school, I got away from all the chaos and had a really close friend of mine there to see. Until one day she stopped talking to me and started to leave my out a lot. I confronted her about all of it and she hit me. I left her alone from them on and she never talked to me again. I was constantly bullied a lot and started to develop social anxiety. I didn't talk to anyone anymore and ended up not going to school for a full year and a half." She takes a breather and I notice as small tear drops fall from her eyes "you don't have to continue, you can stop whenever you feel like it. I don't wanna force you to tell me." I gave her a hug and she nods then goes to sit at my computer "so on another note, you got any games on this thing?" She says pointing to the computer, I laugh and show her a few and head down to the living room. After a few hours I walk back up to see her asleep on the chair with a fnaf game up. I laugh and lay her on the bed and leave the room again and head downstairs.