Chapter Thirteen

(Y/N) POV
I heard a bunch of mixed voices yell "SURPRISE!" As I entered the house. I got scared and grabbed Colby, "Hah I think you guys scared her more than anything" Colby says laughing. "Sorry about that new roommate"Devyn says while hugging me. "New roommate? Wait, am I staying!?" I shout happily as I get a group hug from everyone. "Yes! Wait, what did you think when we said surprise?" Corey asks. "Oh I thought you guys were throwing me a party since it's my birthday today..." I said looking down.

Colby's POV
'Oh crap. We didn't know and we just made it seem like we didn't care about that..'. "Hey! Happy birthday (Y/N/N)! I got a surprise for you later" I say cheering her up. "They may have forgot but I didn't, I have it on my calendar" I hear her laugh as I say that, "Aw Colby, Thanks!" She says and gives me a peck on my cheek then heads out to hang with everyone, while I slowly make my way over to the kitchen blushing.

"U-uh hey (Y/N)? Can you come here for a sec?" I yell out to her from the kitchen while I'm hiding her favorite food behind me. "One sec" she says as she runs into here all wet. "Not gonna ask but here" I show her and give her a plate of (f/f).

Back to your POV
'I just want to kiss him right now, he's got all my favorite stuff and has a surprise for me later too!' I smile and hug him while I thank him. I look at the cake and start to smirk. I grab some frosting from there and say "hey Colby I think you got something on your face, let me get it" he turns to look down at me and I put frosting on his nose. "Hah (y/n/n), want a hug?" He says and I don't think much of it. Instead of a hug he picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. "Oh no, Colby don't throw me into the water, I just got dry!" I say and he's already at the pool. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna throw you" he says. "I'm gonna take you with me!" He jumps in with me"Colby!!!!" I laugh as we get in and he puts me down.

(End of the party has come peoples, brought to you by cuddles)
As everyone gets ready to leave, Colby has Sam stop them. "I have something to say!" He yells enough for everyone to hear. Everyone looks at him as he pulls me into a hug. "(Y/N), you have been such a kind and caring person, but you tease the hell out of me haha. I love that you can be happy even if something bad happened. You make me happy when you randomly ask for a hug or ask if you can jump on my bed. I love that your brave enough to be you and not let anyone bring you down... you looked and still look cute since the first time I saw you when you were scared. I'm glad to have met you.." he stops for a second then smiles "I have a question for you that I have been wanting to ask.." he grabs my waist with one hand and my face with the other bringing it closer to his, "will you be my girlfriend?". "Colby... my answer is..."

[HAHAHAH YESS IM EVIL ENOUGH TO LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I WRITE THE NEXT FOR THE ANSWER!!]