Chapter Eighteen

Colby's POV
I saw Corey's hand on the door handle and I shook my head no since I was basically being pushed onto the door. But all he did was grin and open the door fast, making me fall while everyone stood there laughing. "S-Sorry Colby but that was hilarious!"Corey says trying his hardest to keep a straight face.
"What are you guys doing?" I hear (y/n) say as someone helps me up. As soon as I realize it's her, I give her a big hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway!" I hear her beautiful laugh as she pushes me a little away and bring my face towards her, "it's okay Colby, I forgave you after me and Elton walked him." She smiles and gives my a gentle peck on the lips, I smile and hug her more. I soon hear her yawn, "sounds like someone's sleepy, want me to pick you up and take you to the room?" I hear her tiredly say "yes please." I pick her up bridal style and take her to our room. 'It feels great to call the room ours.' I place her down gently then closing the door, soon retiring to her. "Here, you can wear my hoodie and here's some shorts do yours" I hand her to hoodie and shorts and start to turn away.

|A couple of minutes later|
"I'm done, now come and cuddle with me, I'm tired" she says laying down and stretching her arms out to me. I smile and lay down next her, holding her close to me. "I love you Cole" I hear her say looking into my eyes. "I love you too, (y/n)." I smile and and kiss her lips gently, "now let's sleep, we have to go to that carnival tonight " I hear her laugh softly. "Sleep you weirdo"

[So.. How'd you guys like that chapter?! Tbh I honestly feel like Hanji from Attack on Titans, I get really excited over this stuff. 😂 if you guys have never watched that, your missing out, go watch it!]