Chapter Twenty-Two

Colby's POV
We both started to laugh as we ran to the room and got dressed in our swimming clothes. (Y/n) finished first and ran down to the pool, I soon finished a bit after and ran down.

(Y/n) POV
I didn't seem to notice someone behind me before they put their hands around my waist and their head on my shoulder. "(Y/n/n) you might wanna hold your breath right now" Colby says moving his head up, I turn around confused only to get thrown into the pool. I decided to stay at the bottom since I can hold my breath long and scare him. He jumped in and swam to the top looking for me, I swam up behind him and jumped on his back scaring him. "AH! You scared me (y/n)!" He yells while laughing. "That was the point Cole Robert Brock" I say giggling and getting off his back. "I love you haha" I start to say and he starts to tickle me, "Colbyyyyy hahaha st- haha -stop! Hahaha" I say trying to push him away. "Only if you repeat those words with a kiss" he says laughing a bit. (Instead of kiss I almost put kid would have been bad 😂)
"F-fine haha I love you Colby" I say laughing then kissing his cheek. "You didn't say were" I say then kissing him on his lips. "I love you too (y/n/n)" he says with a bright smile.

[1 hour later, a couple of minutes before the party]
Colby's POV
We had invited all of his favorite people he liked to watch and made him a huge cake. "Babe, there gonna be here in a bit, we all gotta hide!" (Y/n) whisper yells I nod my head and soon head off to where me and her are hiding.

About five minutes later we hear the door opening, "miss (y/n)?" We here Lucas come in, soon after everyone jumps out surprising him. "Yay! Party!" Lucas yells jumping up onto (y/n) and hugging her.

[so I will finish the rest of the party in the next chapter, hope you guys are doing well! I haven't been on for a while and I'll rarely be doing it since I started school again, see ya later people!]