Chapter Eleven

[just a random picture]
(Y/N) POV
After I told Kat where I want to go, we head straight over there. Surprisingly there was no traffic, but there was red lights of course. As we go into the driveway I hop out and jump up and down as I wait for Kat to get out. "We've arrived at (F/R)" she says as we head on in.

[(F/R) means favorite restaurant ]

Colby's POV
Since the girls are gone [Devyn went somewhere with Corey] I get all the guys together, except Corey of course. We set up a little party thing and Sam sent out invites to all our friends, Jake  goes to get some games she loves, Elton came to help out and brought a bunch of stuff for us to play in the pool with. And I was setting up the food inside, I am using cookbooks and asking Jake what's her favorite food. "Bro *laughs* you really want to impress her? Make her (F/F), she loves that. Everyone my mom will make it we'd invite her over to eat some since she likes it so much" he says putting some games out, "thanks man, and yes I do want to impress her. Just don't tell her I like her okay?" I chuckle while getting stuff out of the fridge. "Hey can you go and buy some chips? I forgot them and I made the salsa already" I say hitting my forehead asking Jake and he just nods and grabs his keys. "By the way dude, don't burn the house down" he says walking out pointing to the oven. "Oh crap! I forgot that thanks bro"

(Y/N) POV
It's been an three hours and it's been fun! "It's getting late and I really wanna see Colby again.." "oooo~ my lil sis has a crush~" Kat says as I look at her "did you read my mind?" I ask scared "no you said it out loud *laughs* and don't worry we're heading home now, Sam texted saying Colby misses you too" she says in a teasing tone. "Mhmm sure." I say flustered then start laughing "Your a dork you know that (Y/N/N)?" Kat says as we leave and head home, "get some sleep right now, your gonna need it" she says as I start to doze off...

[Hello everyone, hows everyone liking this book so far? Thank you guys for taking your time and reading this! It's nice if you, so if you guys want a face reveal, then comment something you like about this book!]